If you’re opposed to ideology over science

Wow...boiled down to its essence, the PPA is sticking its fingers in its ears and going "LALALALALAICAN'THEARYOU" in the face of evidence that goes contrary to their dogma.

"We know what we're pushing has basically dogshit evidence behind it, but we'll stick with it because Cass is being mean to us."

Reprehensible.

You can see why it's confusing though.  I mean, who could have possibly imagined that injecting young men with estrogen and young women with testosterone and then mutilating their genitals might not be a good idea? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

You can see why it's confusing though.  I mean, who could have possibly imagined that injecting young men with estrogen and young women with testosterone and then mutilating their genitals might not be a good idea? 

But it makes $$$ and allows people to give a virtue signal to all their crazy friends.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cardin Drake said:

Next thing you'll hear is to inject clorox to kill viruses...oh wait a minute...nevermind. lol

Edited by creed
  • Haha 1