GOP running wrong candidate

2 hours ago, creed said:

The only thing I see wrong in this case you presented is the student is confiding in someone that cannot offer any help other than listening. They can't offer any medical advice because that would be outside their scope and expertise. However, on the flip side, the parents can provide help, as in medical help if needed covered under their insurance, but only if they are aware of their child's needs. 

And ask yourself, why wouldn't they be aware of their "child's needs".

Obviously, the child's fear of their reaction is a likely reason.  It's happened plenty of times in the past regarding mere homosexuality. 

Just search "Man kills son over his homosexuality".  You'll find plenty of examples.  I imagine the issue of transgenderism / gender dysphoria is even more inciting, if possible.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, creed said:

The only thing I see wrong in this case you presented is the student is confiding in someone that cannot offer any help other than listening. They can't offer any medical advice because that would be outside their scope and expertise. However, on the flip side, the parents can provide help, as in medical help if needed covered under their insurance, but only if they are aware of their child's needs. 

Most children who confide in someone just want to talk, man. I don’t think many teenagers are asking their teachers for medical advice. 

It’s worth mentioning that nobody is saying that children can’t go to their parents for advice. 

Like I said before, if your children trust you and feel safe with you, they will talk to you when they are ready. If they don’t ever feel like they can talk to you, you’re not parenting right. 

At the end of the day, teachers spend just as much time with teenagers than their parents do. Sometimes more. If a kid has issues and doesn’t want to tell their parents, a teacher can provide that ear to listen. Sometimes something that simple can save a kid’s life or mental health. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

McCain rode his experience to a high level and was rewarded for his bravery.  Why would anybody compare the two?  And who said their names in the same paragraph other than you?

The appropriate comparison should be between Trump and Biden for masculinity and which one is more capable to lead.  There is no comparison.

Youre fixated on masculinity, which must be a story in itself. Nonetheless,  I’ll assume then that a woman president is a non starter for you. Unless she’s… highly masculine. In which case I’d imagine that creates lgtbq perception for you - another non starter.  Bottom line - it’s orange guys or bust.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I didn’t say or imply that, I said masculinity is required to run the country.  There have been female leaders that know how to use the masculine people in their charge to run a country just fine.  Back it down a little.

So a woman can't run the country without a man's help?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Youre fixated on masculinity, which must be a story in itself. Nonetheless,  I’ll assume then that a woman president is a non starter for you. Unless she’s… highly masculine. In which case I’d imagine that creates lgtbq perception for you - another non starter.  Bottom line - it’s orange guys or bust.

You guy really like to make up a narrative and stick with it.  Margaret Thatcher was the PM of England and could rule a country in a spectacular was by using the masculine milatary at her disposal.  Doesn’t it really depend on the person, whether that person is a male or female really has no bearing.

Biden is weak and always has been, you can make of that what you will.

Some of the left even recognizes the truth.

My bottom line is no Biden, the orange badass is the only viable option.

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

So a woman can't run the country without a man's help?

Can anyone run the country without help?  You really sound ridiculous.

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Can anyone run the country without help?  You really sound ridiculous.

Nice backpedal.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, JMWATS said:

Soon to be named Secretary of State

That’s right, brother!