Pelosi doesn’t play

4 hours ago, Leftfield said:

So you have no alternatives to share, you're just going to proceed on the assumption that it could be done somehow and therefore bash the Democrats anyway.

I guess everybody has to have a hobby.

Evading a request to cite examples is one of their "go-to" debate strategies.

Edited by homersapien

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You are going off the rails, man. If you are talking about J6th it was a protest that unfortunately turned into a riot.  There was no real threat of overturning or stopping the certification of a free and fair election.  The ones that broke the law have been held accountable.

You’re accusation has yet to be proven.  If I can’t use Joe’s bribery because on no trial, you can’t use this ridiculous accusation either.

Over and out.

J6 was a "mostly peaceful" protest along the lines of the one in Kenosha.   https://thehill.com/homenews/media/513902-cnn-ridiculed-for-fiery-but-mostly-peaceful-caption-with-video-of-burning/

• Like 1

Some of you are going a little too hard on Trump. 

Has he sexually assaulted women? Yes. Did he cheat on his pregnant wife with a stripper and then illegally cover up the hush money? Sure. Does he reject election results and the democratic process? OK, fine. Did he encourage an insurrection? You bet. Does he childishly and openly insult anyone who opposes him? Absolutely. Does he lie? More than anyone I've ever seen. Does he have bad policies that he doesn't actually understand?

Ok, I forgot where I was going with this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

If my aunt had nutz she would be my uncle, right? Not sure why the left continues to bring this nonsense up.   Let’s all say it together, this is the United States of America.   We elect the President by electoral process.    

Because it's irrational and undemocratic, and many of us hope it eventually changes.

Your sort of thinking would have us still using Jim Crow laws. After all, that was the 'law of the land' at the time also.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Oh, it could be done, but what’s the point?  The point is this *open* convention will not be open, it is already closed.  Its the same as the last 3 and a half years as the Dems were in lockstep with Biden’s mental acuity until publically proven wrong and now they will me in lockstep with Harris even though here approval ratings are lower than Joe’s.

The Dems trashed the Republicans for not replacing Trump with a more likable candidate in the primaries.  The Dems rigged the primaries so Joe would be the only viable choice (all in) and when it isn’t working out….panic.  Get creative to pick (rig) the candidate of the elites and tell the people it is for the best.

Thanks for the unsupported fiction.  Watching a few things tweeted out by the likes of Clay Travis and the Trump kids doesn't mean that Biden is mentally incapable.  What about statements from the Canadian Prime Minister, British PM and others?  Those carry no weight?

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re blind.  Trump did try to legally challenge the 2020 election and hit dead end after dead end.  He tried a last ditch legal theory that was rebuffed by the VP.  What we are seeing here is a party that knows they can’t win with the sitting president, not because they thing he is senile, but because they believe he is not capable of defending his policies.  That same policies that Harris has endorsed.  Why would they do that?  Does the Democrats that voted for Biden in the primary automatically want Harris as their nominee?

The timeline is constrained and that works just great for the elites of the party as they can now make up their own rules and put whomever they want in power.  

The difference is that Trump might have *tried* to flush the will of the people and failed, while the Dems are flushing the will of the people because there’s just not enough time.  You know, another emergency to cramp down what they want to cram down on the people.

He went a hell of a lot farther than that. Of course, he only undertook his conspiracy in those states where he lost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

If my aunt had nutz she would be my uncle, right? Not sure why the left continues to bring this nonsense up.   Let’s all say it together, this is the United States of America.   We elect the President by electoral process.    

That’s weird. You responded to something I didn’t post. Glitch I guess

14 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Thanks for the unsupported fiction.  Watching a few things tweeted out by the likes of Clay Travis and the Trump kids doesn't mean that Biden is mentally incapable.  What about statements from the Canadian Prime Minister, British PM and others?  Those carry no weight?

No, but a medical professional performing a cognitive test could go a long way.  Why wouldn’t Joe take one?  Because self evaluates every day…not a good excuse.

11 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

He went a hell of a lot farther than that. Of course, he only undertook his conspiracy in those states where he lost.

When is that trial?  Do you know?

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

There’s the wedding, and then there’s the traditional MAGA ceremony 

image.gif.9aee62c743e8cab8e928ed4d9f4faea5.gif

You're a weird guy

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Because it's irrational and undemocratic, and many of us hope it eventually changes.

Your sort of thinking would have us still using Jim Crow laws. After all, that was the 'law of the land' at the time also.

Sure.   Whatever you say.    Love the analogy of going back to Jim Crow laws.   Right on point.   Que racist comment in  3, 2, 1.   It’s the left’s go to move.   

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

That’s weird. You responded to something I didn’t post. Glitch I guess

Glitch indeed.   Was meant for Argo’s post.   

53 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You're a weird guy

Not a Monty python fan, huh?

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

When is that trial?  Do you know?

The existence of a trial date has nothing to do with the evidence that is there for everyone to see.  Of course, if you want to be blind to that evidence, that is your choice.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, but a medical professional performing a cognitive test could go a long way.  Why wouldn’t Joe take one?  Because self evaluates every day…not a good excuse.

I can make this really simple.  A man that is as far gone as you keep claiming he is would not be capable of reading from a tele prompter for 20 minutes, much less for an hour.

Well I see IM is taking it well. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, AUDub said:

He’s losing it man. He does NOT like that Joe Biden has dropped out.

Of course he didn’t like when Biden was in…..

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The projection from some of these dudes is pretty ******* wild. They really don’t even know. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

The projection from some of these dudes is pretty ******* wild. They really don’t even know. 

Oh lord where’s Proud at. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

It’s shocking. And depressing. 

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

The existence of a trial date has nothing to do with the evidence that is there for everyone to see.  Of course, if you want to be blind to that evidence, that is your choice.

So, Biden is guilty of taking bribes from foreign entities even without a trail.  Is this what I am hearing?

A documentary that the Dems hired a professional producer to make is not evidence, it is a narrrative.

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

I’m taking it fine.  As I said Kamala would be the one I would rather run against Trump than someone that is more toward the center.  I know Manchin thought about running and within 24 hours he changes his mind.  He would have been a much tougher candidate to content with for Trump.

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

I can make this really simple.  A man that is as far gone as you keep claiming he is would not be capable of reading from a tele prompter for 20 minutes, much less for an hour.

There are different stages of dementia isn’t there?  Why not take a cognitive test?  What does he have to hide?  He is done, the only reason he would still hide his condition would be not leaving that way.  

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Benny Hill back in the day.

26 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m taking it fine.  As I said Kamala would be the one I would rather run against Trump than someone that is more toward the center.  I know Manchin thought about running and within 24 hours he changes his mind.  He would have been a much tougher candidate to content with for Trump.

Wouldn’t know that from the firehose of bull**** you’re pouring out. 

• Like 2