Pelosi doesn’t play

55 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Lol.....even if you dismiss everything Trump did besides the "last ditch legal theory," you do realize that legal theory had him replacing electors, right? So instead of the people not getting a say, the "elites" would actually have taken their say away?

As a quick aside, this doesn't even mention the fact that we have electors in the first place, which already takes away the will of the majority in some cases. Biden won the popular vote by 10 million - the only reason MAGAs are able to cling to conspiracy theories about election fraud is because of the Electoral College. If we elected by popular vote Trump would never have had a chance. But I guess that type of dismissal of the will of the people is ok, right?

It's awesome how you just wave away Trump's attempt in your last paragraph. I can't fathom the mindset it must take to say that this process is more corrupt, because there isn't enough time, than Trump's attempted process that he initiated because he just didn't like the result. I swear you get more bonkers every day.

Curious - what do you see as an “elite” and do you see Dems as being an elite-based party?  Is it because of Hollywood and such? Given much of their coalition is minorities I’m just trying to understand your statements.

4 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Curious - what do you see as an “elite” and do you see Dems as being an elite-based party?  Is it because of Hollywood and such? Given much of their coalition is minorities I’m just trying to understand your statements.

Am I assuming correctly that this was intended for I_M? 

Just now, Leftfield said:

Am I assuming correctly that this was intended for I_M? 

My bad. Yes

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

All of a sudden, counting people’s votes and acknowledging them is important to you, huh? 🤡

They always have been.  When have they ever not been counted?

18 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

How?

The Dems are running this, ask them.

20 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It’s the same, huh? Learned something new about you. Working with foreign governments is the same as rape. 

Jesus Christ, man.  I knew you were unprincipled, but that’s just downright sick. 

When a politician is elected to represent the American people and takes money from foreign agents to do their bidding it is unlawful as is rape.  I did not compare the acts, just the unlawfulness of those acts.  You are just being disingenuous.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

They always have been.  When have they ever not been counted?

I mean you were ok with your fellow deplorables threatening to hang Pence for certifying votes.  So it’s really just funny to me that you’d be such a crybaby about HARRIS taking the votes that people casted for Biden and HARRIS

• Like 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I mean you were ok with your fellow deplorables threatening to hang Pence for certifying votes.  So it’s really just funny to me that you’d be such a crybaby about HARRIS taking the votes that people casted for Biden and HARRIS

Please document where I was OK with people hanging Pence.  Again, very disingenuous.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

When a politician is elected to represent the American people and takes money from foreign agents to do their bidding it is unlawful as is rape.  I did not compare the acts, just the unlawfulness of those acts.  You are just being disingenuous.

Lol!!

Digging yourself in, huh.

Ok, let’s play your game. Present to me court convictions of Joe Biden unlawfully accepting money for foreign agents to do his bidding. I’ll wait….

image.png.17e35f3cf2000f409d6ef20d06972052.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The Dems are running this, ask them.

So you have no alternatives to share, you're just going to proceed on the assumption that it could be done somehow and therefore bash the Democrats anyway.

I guess everybody has to have a hobby.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Please document where I was OK with people hanging Pence.  Again, very disingenuous.

So you denounce Donald Trump and his supporters for trying to stop the certifying of a free and fair election. And you agree that they should be held accountable?

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Lol!!

Digging yourself in, huh.

Ok, let’s play your game. Present to me court convictions of Joe Biden unlawfully accepting money for foreign agents to do his bidding. I’ll wait….

image.png.17e35f3cf2000f409d6ef20d06972052.png

I knew you were not among the living.  Thanks for the selfie that proves it.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It’s implied by you supporting the person encouraging it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

So you denounce Donald Trump and his supporters for trying to stop the certifying of a free and fair election. And you agree that they should be held accountable?

You are going off the rails, man. If you are talking about J6th it was a protest that unfortunately turned into a riot.  There was no real threat of overturning or stopping the certification of a free and fair election.  The ones that broke the law have been held accountable.

You’re accusation has yet to be proven.  If I can’t use Joe’s bribery because on no trial, you can’t use this ridiculous accusation either.

Over and out.

4 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I knew you were not among the living.  Thanks for the selfie that proves it.

image.gif.3d142a2f07aff5d80a980d8439a3f8db.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s implied by you supporting the person encouraging it.

No it isn’t.  You’re as disingenuous as he is.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

No it isn’t.  You’re as disingenuous as he is.

You’re crazier than a Bessie bug.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

You are going off the rails, man. If you are talking about J6th it was a protest that unfortunately turned into a riot.  There was no real threat of overturning or stopping the certification of a free and fair election.  The ones that broke the law have been held accountable.

You’re accusation has yet to be proven.  If I can’t use Joe’s bribery because on no trial, you can’t use this ridiculous accusation either.

Over and out.

I mean a grand jury has indicted Trump on my claim. Your claim is holding steady footing on the word of a few jacka**es in the House of Reps. And yea nothing happened, but not from lack of trying. Thank God Mike Pence isn’t as unprincipled as you and your ilk.

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I mean a grand jury has indicted Trump on my claim. Your claim is holding steady footing on the word of a few jacka**es in the House of Reps. And yea nothing happened, but not from lack of trying. Thank God Mike Pence isn’t as unprincipled as you and your ilk.

Just curious.  When are you & Mike Pence getting married, and when is the wedding?  Am I invited?  I got gifts.

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

Just curious.  When are you & Mike Pence getting married, and when is the wedding?  Am I invited?  I got gifts.

I’d never marry that fly attractant! I’m also not a homosexual, but, I’m pretty sure Pence wants to stone the gays, so id advise against anyone marrying him.

6 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Very cool. So in maga land getting married and the wedding are different events? I love  learning about exotic cultures.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Very cool. So in maga land getting married and the wedding are different events? I love  learning about exotic cultures.

There’s the wedding, and then there’s the traditional MAGA ceremony 

image.gif.9aee62c743e8cab8e928ed4d9f4faea5.gif

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

College. If we elected by popular vote Trump would never have had a chance. But I guess that type of dismissal of the will of the people is ok, right?

If my aunt had nutz she would be my uncle, right? Not sure why the left continues to bring this nonsense up.   Let’s all say it together, this is the United States of America.   We elect the President by electoral process.    

• Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Another chuckle. Thanks.

Most of Hanson's post falls apart due to one simple fact: Biden stepped aside. Nobody is going to pretend that he wasn't unofficially forced out, but it's not like he made it to the convention and the delegates rebelled and ignored the primaries. Biden is no longer running, therefore a new candidate must be found. What process would you, or Hanson, suggest, given the time constraints?

Not only that, but Hanson's entire premise is bogus.  Democrats have no problem with having Biden serve out his term. 

It's the question of being able to campaign effectively enough to beat Trump that is at issue.  Campaigning is not governing. Governing is hiring an effective team and managing what they produce.

• Like 1