Some deplorables are getting restless

30 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Still upset about those Confederate statutes (AKA ‘your heritage’), huh? 

it’s ok, the hurt and pain will subside eventually but first you have to be willing to let go…. 

It’s just more the hypocrisy y’all like to espouse against the other side. Enjoy 

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

You may have specificphobia.  :rolleyes:

Can you provide actual examples for each case to strengthen you argument? 

And seriously, a Trump supporter complaining about Democratic lying:laugh:

What I have is the ability to tell the truth. You and the rag-tag bunch of suckers for lies should try it.

Google and Snopes are good places to start. These issues are addressed. I doubt you'll even try for fear of what you'll find. 

I did support Trump when he was our president just as I support Biden now. You're trying to evade lies that have been debunked now and you're a democrat. You still believe them. Nuff said.

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Watch how 78 dodges the request for examples of what he claimed just above re "Democrat" lying :-\

He knows how lame the sources will make him look. 

You can stick with your cliff note talking points if you desire. I simply told you the real truth is out there. It's not my job to educate you.

I know how lame sticking to the aforementioned talking points make you and others doing the same look. I tried to help. Educate yourself or don't. 

As has been mentioned, maga folks need to understand the company they’re keeping.

Ps One of the great mysteries of life: why are white supremacists always at the bottom of the (pick any species) gene pool?