Some deplorables are getting restless

Reminds me of when Ann Coulter went on Vivek Ramaswamy's podcast and told him to his face that although she loved his ideas she could never vote for him for president because he wasn't White, and Vivek just forced a smile and later said Coulter was "brave" for standing by her convictions. lol....yes, rasicm...so brave. 

. Minorities in the Republican party have to put up with so much abuse and casual racism just so they can hope to gain a bit of power and prestige. It's sad both that it happens and that they are willing to put up with it.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Reminds me of when Ann Coulter went on Vivek Ramaswamy's podcast and told him to his face that although she loved his ideas she could never vote for him for president because he wasn't White, and Vivek just forced a smile and later said Coulter was "brave" for standing by her convictions. lol....yes, rasicm...so brave. 

. Minorities in the Republican party have to put up with so much abuse and casual racism just so they can hope to gain a bit of power and prestige. It's sad both that it happens and that they are willing to put up with it.  

Not just minorities. I wouldn’t consider Haley, Cruz, Rubio, or DeSantis minorities, but he’s abused the hell out of them.  They always fall in line though. The lack of spine is actually impressive to follow. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Not just minorities. I wouldn’t consider Haley, Cruz, Rubio, or DeSantis minorities, but he’s abused the hell out of them.  They always fall in line though. The lack of spine is actually impressive to follow. 

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The RNC this year reminds me of a king sitting in his throne watching all the town fools try to entertain him.

image.gif.52f8ad8fdb6bc03f569a9a205d94ddac.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Racism still exists and it's a damn shame, but let's not pretend it's confined to a party. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Racism still exists and it's a damn shame, but let's not pretend it's confined to a party. 

Good luck with that! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Didn’t, but if you have a similar example about Harris’s selection as VP based on race, post it.

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Who said it was? 

Not long ago Trump was having private dinners with LITERAL white supremacists who say racists things on a weekly basis, and the GOP just kind of shrugged their shoulders.

Racism exists everywhere....but it's certainly tolerated in some places more than it is others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Confined" no.  Pervasive, yes.

• Like 1

The MAGA wing may not have a monopoly, but they're in a pretty strong position....

Monopoly Car On Boardwalk Property With Hotel Stock Photo - Download Image  Now - Monopoly, Car, Board Game - iStock

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Not long ago Trump was having private dinners with LITERAL white supremacists who say racists things on a weekly basis, and the GOP just kind of shrugged their shoulders.

They shrugged because there's more to the story than left-wing media would tell. You bought it. I guess that's all that matters. :comfort:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

They shrugged because there's more to the story than left-wing media would tell. You bought it. I guess that's all that matters. :comfort:

I know Trump claimed he only was meant to have dinner with racist anti-semite Kanye West, and that West brought Fuentes to dinner with him. Trump claims he "didn't know" the white nationalist was attending his dinner, and that he also "didn't know" anything about the most prominent white nationalist in America. 

Either Trump was admitting he's an incompetent moron or was a lying.

To their credit, there were a handful Republicans who condemned the meeting, but many who also didn't have much problem with it.

If there's "more" to the story that the "evil" liberal media wont tell me then please, regale me with the truth of the matter. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

49 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Then tell us the rest of the story.

53 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I know Trump claimed he only was meant to have dinner with racist anti-semite Kanye West, and that West brought Fuentes to dinner with him. Trump claims he "didn't know" the white nationalist was attending his dinner, and that he also "didn't know" anything about the most prominent white nationalist in America. 

Either Trump was admitting he's an incompetent moron or was a lying.

To their credit, there were a handful Republicans who condemned the meeting, but many who also didn't have much problem with it.

If there's "more" to the story that the "evil" liberal media wont tell me then please, regale me with the truth of the matter. 

Your CNN cliff note version is great. Stick with that. :-\

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Your CNN cliff note version is great. Stick with that. :-\

• Haha 1

The left has lied about Charlottesville, David Dukes, Suckers and losers, pardons, etc. etc. etc.

I've stated multiple times you don't have to like or vote for the man, but you don't have to lie either. Not complicated.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Always eager to point out everything from the news they believe to be fake or lies. 

Rarely are they able to point you to where the "truth" can be found. 

Probably because they are getting their news and information off of right wing talk radio shows and random YouTube videos they can't find again. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Please tell us, oh wise one; where do you find the *truth* in today’s media industry?  It is obvious most of the MSM have been lying to us for years….or do you believe they have been telling the truth?

3 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

The left has lied about Charlottesville, David Dukes, Suckers and losers, pardons, etc. etc. etc.

I've stated multiple times you don't have to like or vote for the man, but you don't have to lie either. Not complicated.

You may have specificphobia.  :rolleyes:

Can you provide actual examples for each case to strengthen you argument? 

And seriously, a Trump supporter complaining about Democratic lying:laugh:

Edited by homersapien

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Always eager to point out everything from the news they believe to be fake or lies. 

Watch how 78 dodges the request for examples of what he claimed just above re "Democrat" lying :-\

He knows how lame the sources will make him look. 

Edited by homersapien

The Democratic Party = The Face of the existence of Racism and Slavery. They want every other thing associated with the institution of slavery and racism abolished, yet they protect the name of the party like it’s inscribed on stone tablets in a synagogue. 

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You may have specificphobia.  :rolleyes:

Can you provide actual examples for each case to strengthen you argument? 

And seriously, a Trump supporter complaining about Democratic lying:laugh:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/04/26/joe-biden-donald-trump-charlotttesville-fine-people-neo-nazis-column/3588970002/

29 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

The Democratic Party = The Face of the existence of Racism and Slavery. They want every other thing associated with the institution of slavery and racism abolished, yet they protect the name of the party like it’s inscribed on stone tablets in a synagogue. 

Still upset about those Confederate statutes (AKA ‘your heritage’), huh? 

it’s ok, the hurt and pain will subside eventually but first you have to be willing to let go….