Prophecy?

I saw this on another site a couple of days ago.  By my scorecard everything has been checked off in a timely manner. 
IMG_4483.thumb.jpeg.0be01ba8903b16ade2e0bc97efcc207b.jpeg

• Like 1

Yes, because Democrats should just stay quiet and say nothing while the entire GOP blames Biden and Democrats for being the reason a registered Republican  tried to assassinate Trump. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

I saw this on another site a couple of days ago.  By my scorecard everything has been checked off in a timely manner. 
IMG_4483.thumb.jpeg.0be01ba8903b16ade2e0bc97efcc207b.jpeg

You do realize that I can make any list after the fact and claim that I saw it coming?  Someone somewhere will say something. 

Prophecy has nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You do realize that I can make any list after the fact and claim that I saw it coming?  Someone somewhere will say something. 

Prophecy has nothing to do with it.

Since some believe all Trump voters are gun toting, bible thumping, hillbillies I thought some of ya’ll would appreciate my reference to a “prophecy”.  Thank you for not disappointing me. 

Instead of prophetic perhaps we could just call these actions by the left “predicable”. 

9 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Yes, because Democrats should just stay quiet and say nothing while the entire GOP blames Biden and Democrats for being the reason a registered Republican  tried to assassinate Trump. 

He was probably registered Republican to vote against a Republican in the primary.  I hear democrats can be tricky like that.  Have you heard similar? 

Just now, JMWATS said:

He was probably registered Republican to vote against a Republican in the primary.  I hear democrats can be tricky like that.  Have you heard similar? 

What makes you think you think that? His classmates that the media have interviewed have said they believed he was a Conservative in high school. 

Also his parents are registered as a Democrat and a Libertarian, so this little primary "trick" isn't something anyone else in his family seemed to be doing. 

Back to the original post I stand by the list as being a fairly good “prediction” with respect to what has taken place since the shooting. 

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

What makes you think you think that? His classmates that the media have interviewed have said they believed he was a Conservative in high school. 

Also his parents are registered as a Democrat and a Libertarian, so this little primary "trick" isn't something anyone else in his family seemed to be doing. 

Who did he contribute money too?

2 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

Why does that matter?  Nobody suggested at any time that what he did was acceptable. Some of you enjoy implying that his actions were condoned by Democrats.  That is preposterous.

6 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Why does that matter?  Nobody suggested at any time that what he did was acceptable. Some of you enjoy implying that his actions were condoned by Democrats.  That is preposterous.

It matters because some are stating “it matters” that this poor kid was a “registered republican”.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

WATS is just playing around with this thread. 

26 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

It's a slippery slope for sure.. 

One day the evil Dems are making you donate your lunch money to them one time. 

The next day they've convinced you to try and assassinate their political rivals. 

The Biden PSYOPS is a powerful machine. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It's a slippery slope for sure.. 

One day the evil Dems are making you donate your lunch money to them one time. 

The next day they've convinced you to try and assassinate their political rivals. 

The Biden PSYOPS is a powerful machine. 

No less powerful than the Trump PSYOP plan that ends with him installed as “Supreme Leader” I am sure.

1 minute ago, JMWATS said:

No less powerful than the Trump PSYOP plan that ends with him installed as “Supreme Leader” I am sure.

It's the mind control microchip Trump has installed in all the Red MAGA hats that he makes his followers wear. 

• Haha 1