Who here doesn’t care what happens in Ukraine one way or another?

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Also:

Good point. If Tucker Carlson has proven anything, it's that he's an excellent judge of character.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Hard to believe this guy graduated from Yale.  :no:

I remind people all the time.  Graduating from an Ivy League school isn't difficult.  Getting into an Ivy League school is the difficult part.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Also:

" I do not feel like I'm a particularly good person" Probably the most truthful statement Tucker Carlson has ever said. lol

And he says Vance is one of the only people in the senate who's in a happy marriage? ........What!? .......How could Tucker possibly know anything about the personal marriages or relationships of the majority of people in the senate? That makes absolutely no sense....Tucker is just spewing out BS like always, and I'm surprised some people still listen to him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

" I do not feel like I'm a particularly good person" Probably the most truthful statement Tucker Carlson has ever said. lol

And he says Vance is one of the only people in the senate who's in a happy marriage? ........What!? .......How could Tucker possibly know anything about the personal marriages or relationships of the majority of people in the senate? That makes absolutely no sense....Tucker is just spewing out BS like always, and I'm surprised some people still listen to him. 

Attacking the messenger is not a rebuttal.  The point is that JD Vance is against the endless wars that so many in the Congress seem to like.  Any problem with that?

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Attacking the messenger is not a rebuttal.  The point is that JD Vance is against the endless wars that so many in the Congress seem to like.  Any problem with that?

I wasn't making a rebuttal. 

I was pointing out how silly and nonsensical Tucker Carlson's words and claims are. Other than that I don't see why anyone would care what Tucker Carlson thinks of JD Vance...or anything really. 

35 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I wasn't making a rebuttal. 

I was pointing out how silly and nonsensical Tucker Carlson's words and claims are. Other than that I don't see why anyone would care what Tucker Carlson thinks of JD Vance...or anything really. 

Great, so you’re fine with J.D. Vance as a VP.

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I remind people all the time.  Graduating from an Ivy League school isn't difficult.  Getting into an Ivy League school is the difficult part.

I get it.  But hell, there's got to be some exposure to geopolitics -say, of the last century - by college graduate, Ivy league or not. It sounds to me he is coming to the party with "a less than well informed" perspective.  Naive' even.

But, then, he may fit in.;D

Regardless, Parting with NATO on Ukraine would be a huuuuuuuge mistake in US policy.  Our NATO Alliance is strategically critical thing to maintain IMO.    

Edited by homersapien