Hilarious hypocrisy

Cute yes, I get why you'd enjoy the pettiness. I'm more interested in his Joe Biden "bullseye" comments:

Speaker Mike Johnson on Sunday issued an urgent plea to fellow political leaders to bring down the national temperature after the failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump, citing President Joe Biden’s comment that Democrats needed to put a “bullseye” on the former president as an example of the reckless rhetoric that needs to stop.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Cute yes, I get why you'd enjoy the pettiness. I'm more interested in his Joe Biden "bullseye" comments:

Speaker Mike Johnson on Sunday issued an urgent plea to fellow political leaders to bring down the national temperature after the failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump, citing President Joe Biden’s comment that Democrats needed to put a “bullseye” on the former president as an example of the reckless rhetoric that needs to stop.

So you seriously believe Biden wasn't speaking in a purely rhetorical sense, and was suggesting Trump needs to be shot?

Really??

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So you seriously believe Biden wasn't speaking in a purely rhetorical sense, and was suggesting Trump needs to be shot?

Really??

Furthermore, Biden said it was a mistake. The only time Trump ever mentions he made a mistake is when he gets divorced.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You would be of course. :rolleyes:

This is making a-call-to-violence-mountain out of a merely rhetorical mole hill.

You're smart enough to know that.  Don't insult us.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Really??

Most of the time context matters, but you simply can't say that. Ever.

2 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Furthermore, Biden said it was a mistake. The only time Trump ever mentions he made a mistake is when he gets divorced.

I didn't see that, but good on him. It was a mistake. Trump admitted a mistake? You sure?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

If Joe Biden wanted Trump dead, he wouldn’t announce it openly.

You can’t be serious man. Come on. You’re reaching realllllly far on this one. 

A president who is dealing with being targeted by his own party, says let’s put the bullseye on Trump. 

With no history of Joe Biden calling for violence openly, why would you ever take that as anything other than, “we need to go on the offense against Trump”.

JFC dude.

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

If Joe Biden wanted Trump dead, he wouldn’t announce it openly.

You can’t be serious man. Come on. You’re reaching realllllly far on this one. 

A president who is dealing with being targeted by his own party, says let’s put the bullseye on Trump. 

With no history of Joe Biden calling for violence openly, why would you ever take that as anything other than, “we need to go on the offense against Trump”.

JFC dude.

Good grief man. I didn't say Joe Biden wanted Trump dead. I said you cannot make such references. Ever. Lots of mentally ill patients out there who read into such language differently than you or I do. According to Leftfield, Joe realized the error and apologized or at least admitted the mistake. That's a good thing. 

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Like 1

T

21 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Well, in hindsight, considering the assassination attempt it was clumsy at best. But you didn't answer my question:  Do you really think Biden was literally alluding to shooting Trump?

Would any reasonable person think that?

How does it compare to say, the way the Trump mocked the assassination attempt to Paul Pelosi? 

Spare us the pearl-clutching outrage. :-\

• Like 2

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

T

Well, in hindsight, considering the assassination attempt it was clumsy at best. But you didn't answer my question:  Do you really think Biden was literally alluding to shooting Trump?

Would any reasonable person think that?

How does it compare to say, the way the Trump mocked the assassination attempt to Paul Pelosi? 

Spare us the pearl-clutching outrage. :-\

I said you cannot make such references. Ever. Lots of mentally ill patients out there who read into such language differently than you or I do. According to Leftfield, Joe realized the error and apologized or at least admitted the mistake. That's a good thing. 

• Like 1

Trump implied a "second amendment solution" might need to be applied to Hillary. I can't believe the hypocritical pearl clutching by MAGAs over this.

On 7/16/2024 at 10:39 AM, homersapien said:

You would be of course. :rolleyes:

This is making a-call-to-violence-mountain out of a merely rhetorical mole hill.

You're smart enough to know that.  Don't insult us.

OK since you "face slapped' this, I take it back. 

Perhaps you aren't smart enough to know that. You actually think it was a call to shoot Trump.