America’s Hitler! Trump!

9 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Yep. And Kamala called Biden a racist. Here we are. It's politics. 

Link it. Because I don’t think your memory is up to snuff.

My apologies. That was in fact my interpretation years ago, but was in error. She confronted him on his stance but stated "she did not believe he was a racist". 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I really don’t give a damn what you think. Your head’s up your ass half the time. You justify all kinds of crap you know is wrong. You constantly default instead of making thoughtful, ethical decisions.

Private message to a classmate— guess what? That’s when someone is more likely to tell you the truth. Which you have no interest in. It even appears to offend you.

I haven’t defaulted, justified, etc. anything.  You made a crap statement. 

Pitiful that you have fallen into the social media trap. Pick a one liner with no understanding of the context or meaning of a conversation. @ArgoEagle is correct. Very lame. 

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Man if you think that the president sets the price of bread and eggs, you’re a real mark for corporations. You don’t think that for real do you? I get it, politics is blaming the negatives on the guy in office and everyone plays the politics game. But for real. You don’t think that the POTUS sets grocery prices right?

Didn’t say that. Said held accountable in an election year. Keep up please.

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You can’t sit here and pretend that his VP calling him Hitler isn’t a relevant discussion to be had. Especially right now. You don’t just call somebody Hitler unless you have strong feelings about them being a bad person. 

Damn sure can without seeing the entire picture. Can you design the feed to force main without seeing the complete plan?

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Got a confirmed link to an actual news site? And you’re equating that to Hitler comparisons?

I’m actually still waiting on any of them to confirm with actual evidence any democratic president or First Lady calling Trump hitler.

Hell I wish they would. The dems go too soft on the fascists in the GOP. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m actually still waiting on any of them to confirm with actual evidence any democratic president or First Lady calling Trump hitler.

Could one of you geniuses help enlighten me on something?  I just heard Biden say for the hundred & something time that Trump is a "threat to Democracy", but have never heard Biden say what his definition of " Democracy " is.   Can y'all help clarify this with a link or something?   Thanks in advance.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I haven’t defaulted, justified, etc. anything.  You made a crap statement. 

Pitiful that you have fallen into the social media trap. Pick a one liner with no understanding of the context or meaning of a conversation. @ArgoEagle is correct. Very lame. 

Like I said, judgements from you are meaningless to me.

23 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Does simply stating “Bull!” suffice?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Like I said, judgements from you are meaningless to me.

Never have expected them to be. Doesn’t change the fact your statement is BS and intended to be divisive. 

8 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Does simply stating “Bull!” suffice?

Damn. Yea it does. Got me there.

image.gif.e35873181ab3d33a0402a83261020380.gif

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Could one of you geniuses help enlighten me on something?  I just heard Biden say for the hundred & something time that Trump is a "threat to Democracy", but have never heard Biden say what his definition of " Democracy " is.   Can y'all help clarify this with a link or something?   Thanks in advance.

Umm. Let’s see. *reaches in hat* 

Drum roll….

Free and fair elections and recognizing  the results of them. 

2 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

My apologies. That was in fact my interpretation years ago, but was in error. She confronted him on his stance but stated "she did not believe he was a racist". 

Your interpretation was Kamala called Biden a racist, when in fact she said "I do not believe you are a racist." Common mistake!

I'm noticing a trend of Trump supporters throwing out wild claims that aren't actually true. I wonder where they would learn this behavior. 

Credit for admitting your mistake, though. Honestly. That puts you far ahead of most. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Trump winning the primary is what "changed" everyone's opinions. 

Trump has never changed a thing about himself. It's Republicans who changed their ethics and values to embrace Trump. 

At least they had ethics and values at one time. 😂 😜 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Dems have been saying Biden wasn’t a racist for years and it is obvious he is.  She did say she believes he isn’t a racist and then goes on to say he had two mentors that were in the KKK and he backed bussing.  

If you or I said that we would be labeled a racist before we even hit the send button.  Joe has alway skirted the label all his life.

• Like 1

This is the context. J.D. Vance said that in 2016 but then HE says something happened which changed his mind, causing him to admit he was wrong. President Trump's first term. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Never have expected them to be. Doesn’t change the fact your statement is BS and intended to be divisive. 

You only see divisiveness one way. You pretend to be evenhanded but ultimately are always full of it. You voted for the most divisive president of all time and point your finger elsewhere. Your schtick is very stale.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cbo said:

Yet another politician whose only true interest is personal success. 

We have 538 of them in Congress now....

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You can’t sit here and pretend that his VP calling him Hitler isn’t a relevant discussion to be had. Especially right now. You don’t just call somebody Hitler unless you have strong feelings about them being a bad person. 

In America calling someone Hitler is a 24-7-365 thing we do as a nation. Rinse and repeat. Until the end of time...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You only see divisiveness one way. You pretend to be evenhanded but ultimately are always full of it. You voted for the most divisive president of all time and point your finger elsewhere. Your schtick is very stale.

You are the one saying most “ Trump” supporters do not understand basic economics. I have no problem if you say most voters do not understand. 

Still just an opinion but probably correct regarding the big picture. Fluid and several factors.

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You are the one saying most “ Trump” supporters do not understand basic economics. I have no problem if you say most voters do not understand. 

Still just an opinion but probably correct regarding the big picture. Fluid and several factors.

Most voters may not. Trump supporters demonstrate it on a daily basis. 

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Most voters may not. Trump supporters demonstrate it on a daily basis. 

By blaming Biden?

9 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

This is the context. J.D. Vance said that in 2016 but then HE says something happened which changed his mind, causing him to admit he was wrong. President Trump's first term. 

Exactly.  Trump was elected and he immediately dropped his convictions and started butt kissing.  But he's not certainly not the only one.

I wonder where his line is?  Is he willing to uphold the constitution (like Pence), or will he act in what he thinks is his own interest as a young man?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Umm. Let’s see. *reaches in hat* 

Drum roll….

Free and fair elections and recognizing  the results of them. 

So Biden's definition of Democracy = Drum Roll.   Got it.  Thanks for clarifying that.

On that note, he doesn't know what it means either; he just says it bc it deflects from his lack of good, legitimate policies to run on.

Biden has 2 main campaign fallacies:

Orange Man Bad! & Trump a Threat to Democracy!

He could just hire a caveman to yell out these phrases a few times at his putridly small rallies, and spare everybody from wasting 10-15 good minutes out of their day.