America’s Hitler! Trump!

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

lol. I just think it's funny that 8-10 years ago SOOOO many Republican politician's thoughts about Trump was that he was unqualified, unethical,  lacking in knowledge and temperance, and had dictator tendencies.

The primaries then showed that many Republican voters WANTED a man just like that as their leader....and over night 99% of the GOP turns on a dime with their opinions and suddenly Trump is considered a strong, patriotic leader who loves America with many amazing ideas for the country.

Winning sure can change things, huh? 

We’re dealing folks unencumbered by principles— the politicians and the supporters.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

lol. I just think it's funny that 8-10 years ago SOOOO many Republican politician's thoughts about Trump was that he was unqualified, unethical,  lacking in knowledge and temperance, and had dictator tendencies.

The primaries then showed that many Republican voters WANTED a man just like that as their leader....and over night 99% of the GOP turns on a dime with their opinions and suddenly Trump is considered a strong, patriotic leader who loves America with many amazing ideas for the country.

Winning sure can change things, huh? 

I mean Trump doesn’t win very often, so that logic is flawed. The candidates he gets behind are normally more likely to lose. 

He has pee pee tapes on half the GOP. This is more plausible. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Of course not. He’d be breaking world records for how many times he says stock market. This is why I maintain that we won’t ever recover politically as a country. People can’t just objectively look at evidence and react normally. 

Obama inherited a really bad economy and oversaw a great recovery

Trump inherited a good economy and managed to keep it trending upwards until he mismanaged the Covid thing and the economy collapsed 

Biden inherited a complete mess economically and in general and had overseen a globally impressive recovery.

These are facts. Nothing I stated can’t be proven by simple google searches or even AI searches if you don’t trust google. 

And this is why we’re screwed as a country.

30 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Gas prices are global. Shutdowns lowered them. Booming economy increases them. War in Ukraine increased them.

Inflation was global after Covid. It’s about 3% now. Much of it is due to corporations making record profits. 

Very few Trump supporters understand basic economics. Trump’s proposed policies will make inflation skyrocket.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/07/12/economists-trump-inflation-biden-wsj.html

Bull!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Man, this is funny. I admittedly didn’t know anything about Vance. After all the “you guys caused this by calling him Hitler” talk. 😂😂😂

His own VP called him Hitler😂.

That’s something you’d write into a movie right there. 

You can't make this stuff up.

MAGA: You called Trump Hitler! You are personally responsible for the shooting!!!

Sane person: His VP actually called him Hitler. 

MAGA: That was a long time ago. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Don’t look at me- I didn’t say it. Trump’s new fluffer did:

IMG_3358.jpeg

Look TT, you can't take this out of context and run with this and puff yourself up.  So Vance's opinions have changed 8 years later. He's obviously on board with making this country better since ol' puppet man Poopy Pants and co have destroyed us. I call it "O'Bidenomics"

What's your opinion on Biden now vs 4 yrs ago? Changed your mind on him yet? You still like our rate of inflation, high gas prices, illegals killing us? You wanna keep a Democratic dementia patient in office? 

Biden & Co is way closer to Hitler than Trump! 

Look brother, I love AU and I'm sure you do too. We have something important to us in common. Keep it real bro.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Just now, cbo said:

MAGA: You called Trump Hitler! You are personally responsible for the shooting!!!

The political landscape is so absurd that it’s becoming pretty hilarious actually. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The political landscape is so absurd that it’s becoming pretty hilarious actually. 

I have to laugh at times. 

But if I hear "gas prices" one more time, my head might explode. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

Look TT, you can't take this out of context and run with this and puff yourself up.  So Vance's opinions have changed 8 years later. He's obviously on board with making this country better since ol' puppet man Poopy Pants and co have destroyed us. I call it "O'Bidenomics"

What's your opinion on Biden now vs 4 yrs ago? Changed your mind on him yet? You still like our rate of inflation, high gas prices, illegals killing us? You wanna keep a Democratic dementia patient in office? 

Biden & Co is way closer to Hitler than Trump! 

Look brother, I love AU and I'm sure you do too. We have something important to us in common. Keep it real bro.

I’m leaning toward cognitive tests for participating in this forum.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, cbo said:

I have to laugh at times. 

But if I hear "gas prices" one more time, my head might explode. 

Gas prices :poke:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, cbo said:

You goobs should team up with TT & take your comedy show onto Jimmy Kimmel's so-called comedy show.

It would be more unfunny that it is now!

And please quit slobbering all over yourselves.  It's embarrassing to watch!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You goobs should team up with TT & take your comedy show onto Jimmy Kimmel's so-called comedy show.

It would be more unfunny that it is now!

And please quit slobbering all over yourselves.  It's embarrassing to watch!

Bull!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

Just now, cbo said:

Bull!

Got him with the ultimate comeback! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m sure he’d tell me the truth. Folks spoke the truth about Trump before it became clear you mindless sycophants would ditch anyone not kissing his ass like you do. Now they genuflect to the clothes-less emperor.

And I’m too smart to think I’m ever going to have an intelligent conversation with you.

When you have to tell people you're smart.....

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I can’t believe we are gauging political success on gas and grocery prices. SMH. Like two of the only things a president has no control over. Plug your ears and shut your eyes on job creation, unemployment rates, stock market, and GDP growth. But by all means open them on grocery prices. 

And the best part is, if Biden made an executive order banning companies from price gauging, these same people would be calling him an anti capitalist dictator. 

I think the border, foreign policy, inflation, and abortion are in play. Should be interesting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

When you have to tell people you're smart.....

Only dumb people. And I said smart enough to know the obvious, so not really bragging.

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You can’t sit here and pretend that his VP calling him Hitler isn’t a relevant discussion to be had. Especially right now. You don’t just call somebody Hitler unless you have strong feelings about them being a bad person. 

Bro , do you really want to queue Barrack and Michelle's past comments on Joe? Add in Kamala's? Other dem's?

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Bro , do you really want to queue Barrack and Michelle's past comments on Joe? Add in Kamala's? Other dem's?

Go ahead. We’ll wait.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

We’re dealing folks unencumbered by principles— the politicians and the supporters.

Agreed. Arguably for similar and different reasons you're unwilling to broach. 

31 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Only dumb people. And I said smart enough to know the obvious, so not really bragging.

Can you get an E for effort?

33 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Go ahead. We’ll wait.

:-\ For starters...

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up."

Just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. 

Edited by AUFAN78

10 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

:-\ For starters...

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up."

Just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. 

Got a confirmed link to an actual news site? And you’re equating that to Hitler comparisons?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Got a confirmed link to an actual news site? And you’re equating that to Hitler comparisons?

I'm not nearly as old as you with even a better memory. ;D

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

I'm not nearly as old as you with even a better memory. ;D

You heard Obama say it? My memory led me to find actual links.