America’s Hitler! Trump!

Man, this is LAME!!!    You must be either really bored, or just desperately grasping for straws. 

This was said 8 years ago.  I'm sure Vance has changed his opinion of Trump since then, as have many high profile Republicans.

Why don't you get in touch with him and see if he still has the same opinion of Trump (today), and then we can have a more intelligent and accurate discussion about it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Man, this is LAME!!!    You must be either really bored, or just desperately grasping for straws. 

This was said 8 years ago.  I'm sure Vance has changed his opinion of Trump since then, as have many high profile Republicans.

Why don't you get in touch with him and see if he still has the same opinion of Trump (today), and then we can have a more intelligent and accurate discussion about it.

I’m sure he’d tell me the truth. Folks spoke the truth about Trump before it became clear you mindless sycophants would ditch anyone not kissing his ass like you do. Now they genuflect to the clothes-less emperor.

And I’m too smart to think I’m ever going to have an intelligent conversation with you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Don’t look at me- I didn’t say it. Trump’s new fluffer did:

IMG_3358.jpeg

Yet another politician whose only true interest is personal success. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I'm sure Vance has changed his opinion of Trump since then, as have many high profile Republicans.

Trump winning the primary is what "changed" everyone's opinions. 

Trump has never changed a thing about himself. It's Republicans who changed their ethics and values to embrace Trump. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

Leave it to a MOD to bring the temperature down a little.  ArgoEalge is right, this is lame.

On a separate note: have you changed you mind about Biden’s chance of winning in the last, oh say, 3 months?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

That's quite the change of opinion. From loathsome Hitler to working for him.

You don't find that even the slightest bit strange?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Leave it to a MOD to bring the temperature down a little.  ArgoEalge is right, this is lame

Quoting a Republican candidate ain’t fair? You delicate snowflake.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m sure he’d tell me the truth. Folks spoke the truth about Trump before it became clear you mindless sycophants would ditch anyone not kissing his ass like you do. Now they genuflect to the clothes-less emperor.

And I’m too smart to think I’m ever going to have an intelligent conversation with you.

Let's get a few things straight right now and then you can get back to your self worship of how smart you think you are.

I don't kiss anybody's rear end but my wife's (it is a beautiful rear end at that)

I don't know DT, I've never met DT, and probably never will.

Is he narcissistic--yes.  We all are to a point.    Does he say sarcastic remarks about people who challenge him--yes.  So do I, and so do you.

Does he cuss too much for my taste--yes.   Does he have a few other bad habits that I don't approve of--yes.

But I 100% believe that he loves the USA & cares about citizens like me!!

Here's what I & people like me care about as far as DT is concerned,

We want several things to go back to the way they were when Trump was POTUS that have (drastically) changed since Idiot Biden has taken office:

Much lower gas prices

Much lower grocery prices

A non astronomical inflation rate

Get the Border back under control

A strong military

Make illegal immigrants become citizens (legally), the way it's always been before Biden took over

It's just as simple as this TT.   These are the real issues that need to be addressed, and will never be addressed by the Dems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can yell Convicted Felon, Insurrection, Jan. 6th, Rapist, Hitler, Climate Control all you want, bc that is all you got and it is all made up garbage any way.

There you go!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, cbo said:

That's quite the change of opinion. From loathsome Hitler to working for him.

You don't find that even the slightest bit strange?

No, I don't.  People change their opinions of other people all the time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Quoting a Republican candidate ain’t fair? You delicate snowflake.

Your liberal alpha male is showing.  Not becoming at all.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Don’t look at me- I didn’t say it. Trump’s new fluffer did:

IMG_3358.jpeg

Man, this is funny. I admittedly didn’t know anything about Vance. After all the “you guys caused this by calling him Hitler” talk. 😂😂😂

His own VP called him Hitler😂.

That’s something you’d write into a movie right there. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Much lower gas prices

Much lower grocery prices

A non astronomical inflation rate

Gas prices are global. Shutdowns lowered them. Booming economy increases them. War in Ukraine increased them.

Inflation was global after Covid. It’s about 3% now. Much of it is due to corporations making record profits. 

Very few Trump supporters understand basic economics. Trump’s proposed policies will make inflation skyrocket.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/07/12/economists-trump-inflation-biden-wsj.html

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Gas prices are global. Shutdowns lowered them. Booming economy increases them. War in Ukraine increased them.

Inflation was global after Covid. It’s about 3% now. Much of it is due to corporations making record profits. 

Very few Trump supporters understand basic economics. Trump’s proposed policies will make inflation skyrocket.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/07/12/economists-trump-inflation-biden-wsj.html

I can’t believe we are gauging political success on gas and grocery prices. SMH. Like two of the only things a president has no control over. Plug your ears and shut your eyes on job creation, unemployment rates, stock market, and GDP growth. But by all means open them on grocery prices. 

And the best part is, if Biden made an executive order banning companies from price gauging, these same people would be calling him an anti capitalist dictator. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Very few Trump supporters understand basic economics.

They understand them just as well as Biden supporters. Some even more so. That is a chicken crap statement. You know dang well any sitting president would be taking heat for grocery store prices in an election year.

Really reaching in desperation when you start digging up old private messages to classmates. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I can’t believe we are gauging political success on gas and grocery prices.

Proof that you under a rock or something then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

They understand them just as well as Biden supporters.

Not based on the sample size of this forum

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Really reaching in desperation when you start digging up old private messages to classmates. 

You can’t sit here and pretend that his VP calling him Hitler isn’t a relevant discussion to be had. Especially right now. You don’t just call somebody Hitler unless you have strong feelings about them being a bad person. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

They understand them just as well as Biden supporters. Some even more so. That is a chicken crap statement. You know dang well any sitting president would be taking heat for grocery store prices in an election year.

I really don’t give a damn what you think. Your head’s up your ass half the time. You justify all kinds of crap you know is wrong. You constantly default instead of making thoughtful, ethical decisions.

Private message to a classmate— guess what? That’s when someone is more likely to tell you the truth. Which you have no interest in. It even appears to offend you.

• Facepalm 2

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You can’t sit here and pretend that his VP calling him Hitler isn’t a relevant discussion to be had. Especially right now. You don’t just call somebody Hitler unless you have strong feelings about them being a bad person. 

Salty can be counted on to default to Trump whenever the chips are down.

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I can’t believe we are gauging political success on gas and grocery prices

Consider the posters.

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Proof that you under a rock or something then.

Man if you think that the president sets the price of bread and eggs, you’re a real mark for corporations. You don’t think that for real do you? I get it, politics is blaming the negatives on the guy in office and everyone plays the politics game. But for real. You don’t think that the POTUS sets grocery prices right?

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Man if you think that the president sets the price of bread and eggs, you’re a real mark for corporations. You don’t think that for real do you? I get it, politics is blaming the negatives on the guy in office and everyone plays the politics game. But for real. You don’t think that the POTUS sets grocery prices right?

He wouldn’t if Trump was president. Salty’s “principles” are fluid.

lol. I just think it's funny that 8-10 years ago SOOOO many Republican politician's thoughts about Trump was that he was unqualified, unethical,  lacking in knowledge and temperance, and had dictator tendencies.

The primaries then showed that many Republican voters WANTED a man just like that as their leader....and over night 99% of the GOP turns on a dime with their opinions and suddenly Trump is considered a strong, patriotic leader who loves America with many amazing ideas for the country.

Winning sure can change things, huh? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

He wouldn’t if Trump was president. Salty’s “principles” are fluid.

Of course not. He’d be breaking world records for how many times he says stock market. This is why I maintain that we won’t ever recover politically as a country. People can’t just objectively look at evidence and react normally. 

Obama inherited a really bad economy and oversaw a great recovery

Trump inherited a good economy and managed to keep it trending upwards until he mismanaged the Covid thing and the economy collapsed 

Biden inherited a complete mess economically and in general and had overseen a globally impressive recovery.

These are facts. Nothing I stated can’t be proven by simple google searches or even AI searches if you don’t trust google. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1