So is JD Vance the least experienced VP pick ever?

I vote him to be the most hated potential and now selected choice for VP by the left 

He is a senator.  Kind of reminds me of Obama's experience level...

Edited by JMWATS

13 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

I vote him to be the most hated potential and now selected choice for VP by the left 

He is a senator.  Kind of reminds me of Obama's experience level...

Obama had twice his time in the senate and several years in the state legislature.

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Obama had twice his time in the senate and several years in the state legislature.

President Obama was a U.S. Senator for approx. 35 months and he was elected president vice running as the VP.   Personally, out of the candidates I would have preferred Rubio as the VP pick.    

Edited by JMWATS

Not like a lot of experience has always provided us with the best leadership. Case in point is Biden, look at all his experience and the trainwreck he is. We just get clowns from both sides anyways. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It really doesn't matter about his, or anybody else's experience Trump could have chosen.

Camel Harris set the bar so low for a VP that a toddler could jump over it.

7 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

It really doesn't matter about his, or anybody else's experience Trump could have chosen.

Camel Harris set the bar so low for a VP that a toddler could jump over it.

I will never understand using the other sides poor choice to justify your sides own poor choice. You are indirectly stating you are okay with continually punching down and is one of the reasons we have these 2 options as president.

1 minute ago, arein0 said:

I will never understand using the other sides poor choice to justify your sides own poor choice. You are indirectly stating you are okay with continually punching down and is one of the reasons we have these 2 options as president.

Also, I’d like to add on, what the hell did Kamala Harris ever do the be considered a bad VP? Lol. Just baseless stuff, honestly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Also, I’d like to add on, what the hell did Kamala Harris ever do the be considered a bad VP? Lol. Just baseless stuff, honestly.

She is the border czar, enough said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I mean Pence’s own voters were chanting to hang him. So he’s set the bar pretty high. Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

18 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You answered your own question.   She's done nothing to help this country, and all she has done is said stupid stuff (all caught on camera), and laughed like a hyena instead of giving sensable responses to valid questions. (Also caught on camera many times)   Just embarrassing.

13 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I mean Pence’s own voters were chanting to hang him. So he’s set the bar pretty high. Just saying.

I was very disappointed in Pence.  Just want him to go away & give the next guy up a shot.

8 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You answered your own question.   She's done nothing to help this country, and all she has done is said stupid stuff (all caught on camera), and laughed like a hyena instead of giving sensable responses to valid questions. (Also caught on camera many times)   Just embarrassing.

The VP job is the most boring job in politics. The VP isnt ever going to spearhead legislation, or even be front and center. I don’t really understand what you think she or Pence should have done in their service. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

39 years old . Wrote a book.

Vance in 2016 - "Trump is a Fraud" "If people supporting Trump went to church, they wouldn't support him for long"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

I was very disappointed in Pence.  Just want him to go away & give the next guy up a shot.

So Pence should have done as Trump told him to do instead of following the constitutional role he had in certifying the election?

15 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

So Pence should have done as Trump told him to do instead of following the constitutional role he had in certifying the election?

They want a criminal— a matched set.

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Don't forget she is in charge of gun violence prevention also. As a victim of gun violence in the past year I have to say she is doing a bang up job.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-guns-mass-shootings-kamala-harris-e4ae51704d1e065fef0fb656043d6cf0

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Chief job qualification - Trump butt kissing.

As opposed to ****ing Willie Brown I guess it's progress. ;D

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

39 years old . Wrote a book.

Fairly impressive on his interview tonight. Mrs Salty reminding that we saw the movie. Good story.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/hillbilly-elegy-jd-vances-rise-vice-presidential-candidate-111970685#:~:text=At the same time%2C “Hillbilly,role of racism in politics.

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Booooommmmmm!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

As opposed to ****ing Willie Brown I guess it's progress. ;D

This would be an awesome rebuttal if anything I have ever said was in support of Kamala Harris. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

At least Vance served in the Corps. 

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This would be an awesome rebuttal if anything I have ever said was in support of Kamala Harris. 

It was a joke. Probably inappropriate at that. I'm human.