Rep. Thompson’s field director draws criticism for Trump shooting post

https://www.wjtv.com/news/politics/mississippi-politics/rep-thompsons-field-director-draws-criticism-for-trump-shooting-post/

• Sad 1

She's been dismissed from her job, and rightfully so...weapons-grade dumbassery to post that.

If you really feel like that, type it out on a Word document and roll in it for a while, but don't hit send.

• Like 2

Even if you didn't fire her for being a terrible human being, I'd fire her just for being a blithering idiot.  Like, I can't have someone on my staff this clueless as to just basic common sense.  Why would any normal person think they could say something like that on the internet with their name attached and have no repercussions...especially a Democrat from Mississippi?

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Even if you didn't fire her for being a terrible human being, I'd fire her just for being a blithering idiot.  Like, I can't have someone on my staff this clueless as to just basic common sense.  Why would any normal person think they could say something like that on the internet with their name attached and have no repercussions...especially a Democrat from Mississippi?

Unfortunately blithering idiots abound. It's Monday.

• Like 1