I Think the Dems Have Lost the High Ground

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You really are just like joe...

Tell me what that 2nd sentence means? Who do I know?

Edited by AU9377

20 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Unbelievable:

ย 

ย 

This was the headlines just after the shots on CNN. I had just about every trump supporter in my family getting a hold of me to tell me to go to CNN and see WTF they were saying.ย 

These were OBVIOUSLY gunshots, not "loud moises."ย 

trump fell because he was apparently hit and dodging more bullets. You know, like everyone is told to do.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Unbelievable:

ย 

ย 

This was the headlines just after the shots on CNN. I had just about every trump supporter in my family getting a hold of me to tell me to go to CNN and see WTF they were saying.ย 

trump fell because he was apparently hit and dodging more bullets. You know, like everyone is told to do.

Republicans are immediately trying to make this another partisan point. It isnโ€™t. Everyone deplores this kind of behavior. Pretending that everyone isnโ€™t to blame for these nuts acting out is sick in itself.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

Republicans are immediately trying to make this another partisan point. It isnโ€™t. Everyone deplores this kind of behavior. Pretending that everyone isnโ€™t to blame for these nuts acting out is sick in itself.

Theyโ€™re shameless.ย 

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

If you think you know him well enough to declare him on the side of the shooter, all initial evidence to the contrary, then YOU are the problem.

If you think that IAM4 would shoot anyone or is part of any organization that would shoot someone, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Wackos out there trying to say he staged it. You can't make this up.ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

And? Are they now reporting something false?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

And for years we all got to hear how everyone is a MAGA, everyone is a ProudBoy, everyone is QAnon, etc.ย  They are just doing what the heard the Dems doing for the last 8 years.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

And? Are they now reporting something false?

No, they got shamed and mocked into telling the truth. Telling the truth was not their first instinct however...

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Biden is now on tv condemning violence. He called for everyone to condemn this.ย 

Just now, AU9377 said:

Biden is now on tv condemning violence. He called for everyone to condemn this.ย 

Took one question and walked away........................

Just now, DKW 86 said:

No, they got shamed and mocked into telling the truth. Telling the truth was not their first instinct however...

That is an assumption. ย I donโ€™t see any of those initial headlines as problematic.

• Facepalm 3

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Took one question and walked away........................

What did you want? He said what he knows. He could walk out holding the gunmanโ€™s head and some of u would say he was being weak.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

What did you want? He said what he knows.

which is nothing.......................

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Deranged nonsense is what this kind of statement is.

Well, Iโ€™m sure will believe this is a horrible stain on Americaโ€™s history. ย It is as bad as 9-11 or the Civil War. ย The fact you canโ€™t look at your side and see that they are some idiots that should not be walking the earth will commit stupid acts on, what they think, is on your behalf, you are the problem.

You and a few others refer to MAGAs with pure disdain it must be hard to believe you have these types in your high brow movement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, Iโ€™m sure will believe this is a horrible stain on Americaโ€™s history. ย It is as bad as 9-11 or the Civil War. ย The fact you canโ€™t look at your side and see that they are some idiots that should not be walking the earth will commit stupid acts on, what they think, is on your behalf, you are the problem.

You and a few others refer to MAGAs with pure disdain it must be hard to believe you have these types in your high brow movement.

What? This is as bad as what? Get a freakin grip man. Seriouslyโ€ฆ. Put down the kool-aid.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

That is an assumption. ย I donโ€™t see any of those initial headlines as problematic.

Then, you Sir, and people like you are indeed the problem.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

ย It is as bad as 9-11 or the Civil War. ย 

Haha! Ok man

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This post right here made my night. Unbelievably well done, sir๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

which is nothing.......................

He told the country that he had called Trump to check on him. Good lordย 

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Then, you Sir, and people like you are indeed the problem.

Sure I am. WTF ever.

Just now, AU9377 said:

What? This is as bad as what? Get a freakin grip man. Seriouslyโ€ฆ. Put down the kool-aid.

You canโ€™t see it. ย It was an assasination attempt. ย The Dems are so jacked up that they may loose this election a follower was going to end Trumpโ€™s life.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

He told the country that he had called Trump to check on him. Good lordย 

So he did the bare minimum, hell let's elect him King for Life...you people are a sad joke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Haha! Ok man

Sounds silly doesnโ€™t it. ย Same as I thought about Jan 6th.

• Like 2