Jordan-Hare Stadium/Iron Bowl In New CFB 25 Video Game

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

but it’s not hitting the same way the old generation did back in the day. Probably because I’m a grown ass man now. 

That's what I'm worried about, shelling out $600, playing a few games, then moving on to something else.  The nostalgia is tough to overcome right now.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, fishepa said:

That's what I'm worried about, shelling out $600, playing a few games, then moving on to something else.  The nostalgia is tough to overcome right now.

Only reason to buy a PS5 would be if you were also interested in some PS exclusives like Final Fantasy, Spiderman, Rise of Ronin, etc. 

One option would be to get a used Xbox S which would only set you back around $200 . 

I will say, this game is fun, but it’s not hitting the same way the old generation did back in the day. Probably because I’m a grown ass man now. 

It is fun and worth having if you want to get a game system. But if you don’t already have a system, you’re probably such a casual gamer that this game won’t be worth the cost.

Yeah, I'm enjoying the game, but there does seem to be a little bit of the charm of past games missing. 

I'm mainly a Dynasty player, and the Dynasty is just missing some little QoL features and stat pages, and little add ons that made past Dynasty modes more immersive.

Gameplay and overall presentation is definitely a big improvement from past games though. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Yeah, I'm enjoying the game, but there does seem to be a little bit of the charm of past games missing. 

I'm mainly a Dynasty player, and the Dynasty is just missing some little QoL features and stat pages, and little add ons that made past Dynasty modes more immersive.

Gameplay and overall presentation is definitely a big improvement from past games though. 

It was hurting my heart to have to think about NIL as being a factor in my recruiting 😂

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Probably because I’m a grown ass man now. 

Debatable

• Like 1

On 7/14/2024 at 8:12 AM, ellitor said:

Y'all correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the 1st time our true fight song is in the game? I remember for the longest time Glory Glory was used as the fight song because our real fight song's owner wouldn't let it be in video games.

You are right.  The songwriter's family who still owns the copyright to War Eagle has resisted granting video games a license for it forever it seems until now.  I don't know how they were convinced to allow it but I'm thankful they finally did.

• Like 1

Yessir!!! In my road to glory I relied heavily on him, Fairweather, and Coleman. Fairweather won best TE of the year and Asante Best LB too. Just need this replicated in real life.

IMG_3036.jpeg

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Yessir!!! In my road to glory I relied heavily on him, Fairweather, and Coleman. Fairweather won best TE of the year and Asante Best LB too. Just need this replicated in real life.

IMG_3036.jpeg

1459 yards?! That’s weak sauce. I’ll hit those numbers by game 5, because I don’t trust my passing abilities 😂😂

1459 yards?! That’s weak sauce. I’ll hit those numbers by game 5, because I don’t trust my passing abilities 😂😂

I’ve thrown a pick dang near every game. It’s ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, DAG said:

They have cam Coleman severely underrated in my opinion. But of course we haven't seen him play. I've been dealing with a lot cheese players using bama. So annoying…

Yeah Bama and OSU are torture to play against online. I noticed a lot of the kids who use them suck, but the level of talent can really catch you slipping. With Alabama, Milroe is just a killer with running. 

I ran contain heavy, but since the Auburn playbook online runs a ton of 3 man fronts, he just started going up the middle and we had no LBs that could run with him. Oh well 

3 hours ago, WFE12 said:

IMG_3036.jpeg

Dude's really good if you give him in open space I've found. That seems to be a LOT of RBs, but Jarquez rarely gets caught if he gets the angle 

9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Dude's really good if you give him in open space I've found. That seems to be a LOT of RBs, but Jarquez rarely gets caught if he gets the angle 

Yeah I notice with Cobb and Alston they usually just take terrible angles and run into people. Hunter is very decisive and makes nice cuts. 

• Like 1