Jordan-Hare Stadium/Iron Bowl In New CFB 25 Video Game

Looks really good! Got the eagle flight, the waaarrrrr eagle chant, running out of the AU band logo. Atmosphere and  crowd is awesome and the ending of this particular game is *chefs kiss*. 

Real video starts at 0:25 seconds. 

• Like 2

I can’t wait to play this game. The presentation is elite. 

• Like 2

Literally was about to post this. Got the deluxe edition so will be getting it early!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Literally was about to post this. Got the deluxe edition so will be getting it early!

I literally just bought a PS5 for this game lol 

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I literally just bought a PS5 for this game lol 

Haha . My girl has a PS5 but I have the x series so sticking with Microsoft. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Same! We are in that dedicated age group that longs for the days of the Reggie Bush NCAA football cheat code. The glory days! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Kids these days will never know

image.gif

The scene from Family where they are playing TecmoBowl is priceless.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• ellitor changed the title to Jordan-Hare Stadium/Iron Bowl In New CFB 25 Video Game

Y'all correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the 1st time our true fight song is in the game? I remember for the longest time Glory Glory was used as the fight song because our real fight song's owner wouldn't let it be in video games.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Anybody get the early access package?  Looks good in the YouTube videos.  

I considered getting the deluxe but then I remember it’s EA. That predatory company doesn’t get that extra $30 out of me. Not for 3 days.

Im shocked it doesn’t cost $5 for every season after the first. 😂

What they've done in truly making hard places to play feel like hard places to play is one of the finer touches of this game. I've only played like 3-4 games with Auburn and placed a couple RTG games, but the presentation is everything you'd think a "next generation" game should be like. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

What they've done in truly making hard places to play feel like hard places to play is one of the finer touches of this game. I've only played like 3-4 games with Auburn and placed a couple RTG games, but the presentation is everything you'd think a "next generation" game should be like. 

yep. Presentation and stadium atmospheres are fantastic IMO. 

Had a bit of trouble getting the new passing mechanics down the first few hours. I played All-American difficulty in NCAA 14, but All-American in 25 has kicked my butt when playing offense I'm ashamed to say. 

Haven't played Madden in a good number of years so I'm not familiar with all the new stuff EA has been doing with its football games lately.  

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

I have played both on the PS5 and Xbox. Definitely prefer the PS5 controls. First online game was Auburn versus Colorado. Came up with the W and stopped the sanders cheese eventhough I hate the 3-3-5

Played my first game last night. Played Florida at JHS at 8pm. Busted out the orange masks. It was glorious. I squeaked out a close one. 

Defense is very very hard. Especially stoping the dink and dunk. Which now that I think about it, seems realistic.

The environment is perfect.

Jarquez and Robert Lewis are the most useful guys on the offense. I couldn’t scheme Rivaldo open all night.

Thorne is a 79, but Walker White has the highest ratings in every important QB stat other than awareness , so I started him. 

After that game, I started a dynasty, barely got by the first game vs FS Northwest, and then beat Cal 66-7. Go figure.

Oh, and another tip for those of you who haven’t played. The passing on this game is way less forgiving than Madden. You have to stop and set your feet, or the game is going to make you pay. At least for Auburn’s shady QB room.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2024 at 9:20 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

yep. Presentation and stadium atmospheres are fantastic IMO. 

Had a bit of trouble getting the new passing mechanics down the first few hours. I played All-American difficulty in NCAA 14, but All-American in 25 has kicked my butt when playing offense I'm ashamed to say. 

Haven't played Madden in a good number of years so I'm not familiar with all the new stuff EA has been doing with its football games lately.  

Yeah, I had to drop down to Varsity in RTG. I am also trying the "Classic Passing" scheme rather than the Revamped one. Haven't bought a Madden since 18 myself either. 

Feels like a fun challenge overall though! 

On 7/16/2024 at 9:51 AM, DAG said:

I have played both on the PS5 and Xbox. Definitely prefer the PS5 controls. First online game was Auburn versus Colorado. Came up with the W and stopped the sanders cheese eventhough I hate the 3-3-5

Auburn's DL felt REALLY good from the games I played. Did really good against Michigan and Georgia's running games and got a lot of sacks on Alex Orji and Beck in those games. I can see a 3-3-5 working with them. 

QB contain is REALLY overpowered if your edge rushers are worth a damn, I'm noticing. 

• Like 1

Someone please talk me out of buying a PS5 just for this game.  I have a nice gaming PC and I'm pissed they didn't bring it to PC.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Someone please talk me out of buying a PS5 just for this game.  I have a nice gaming PC and I'm pissed they didn't bring it to PC.

I will say, this game is fun, but it’s not hitting the same way the old generation did back in the day. Probably because I’m a grown ass man now. 

It is fun and worth having if you want to get a game system. But if you don’t already have a system, you’re probably such a casual gamer that this game won’t be worth the cost.

50 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Auburn's DL felt REALLY good from the games I played. Did really good against Michigan and Georgia's running games and got a lot of sacks on Alex Orji and Beck in those games. I can see a 3-3-5 working with them. 

QB contain is REALLY overpowered if your edge rushers are worth a damn, I'm noticing. 

They have cam Coleman severely underrated in my opinion. But of course we haven't seen him play. I've been dealing with a lot cheese players using bama. So annoying…

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Get it. I sold my Xbox series x yesterday as there really is no need for two systems .

Jarquez is the MVP. I'm a QB in road to glory. Doing good on all-american difficulty until we played UGA. Got blasted 55-17 smh. Pride is low.

• Haha 1