More UGA players in trouble

Posted (edited)

I think this makes 10 incidents in addition to the wreck. 
Edit… reading its actually 24 incidents 

Edited by Randman5000
  • Wow 1

Don’t call them THUGA for no reason!

17 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

I think this makes 10 incidents in addition to the wreck. 
Edit… reading its actually 24 incidents 

Lets fix the situation by giving  brand new sports cars to players included in their NIL.   /s

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, since the Georgia football program deaths of offensive lineman Devin Willock and recruiting analyst Chandler LeCory in January 2023 due to the combination of high speed and alcohol, there have been at least 17 incidents of your players getting “arrested on either reckless driving or driving under the influence charges.”

LINK

• Thanks 1

I'm looking for the billboards like we used to have when Gus was hired, "Auburn Fast".  

Anyone think GaTech would throw up similar billboards "UGA Fast" with a few Nascar logos?  

Racing is definitely an issue in the area. I live in the vicinity and you can hear the cars racing at night, especially on the state highway 10-loop that encompasses Athens. Lots of people making bad decisions and a coach who probably wants to be seen more as a fun-friend to players than a disciplinarian. 

This is no surprise to anyone that has to go through the Atlanta metro area, which now spans most of central Georgia. My son has lived in two states that require a road trip on Atlanta interstates. If you attempt to drive the speed limit, you are a danger to everyone on the road. If 55 is posted, you better be driving 15-20 miles a hour faster , just to ride with MOST of the traffic. You will see or be in stalled traffic because of someone young and stupid driving 100+ mph, (or wanting to when they can't) trying to get to an exit 4 lanes to their right and not giving two craps if they kill someone. I have often been wrong. I am not wrong on this topic. I have driven through or to the ATL for 5 decades. It's freaking stupid at this point. 

1 hour ago, JuscAUse! said:

This is no surprise to anyone that has to go through the Atlanta metro area, which now spans most of central Georgia. My son has lived in two states that require a road trip on Atlanta interstates. If you attempt to drive the speed limit, you are a danger to everyone on the road. If 55 is posted, you better be driving 15-20 miles a hour faster , just to ride with MOST of the traffic. You will see or be in stalled traffic because of someone young and stupid driving 100+ mph, (or wanting to when they can't) trying to get to an exit 4 lanes to their right and not giving two craps if they kill someone. I have often been wrong. I am not wrong on this topic. I have driven through or to the ATL for 5 decades. It's freaking stupid at this point. 

^ This. Lived there 45 years, and moved in 2007. Constantly back for work, and family. 
That assessment is spot on!

• Like 1