I've been down on the Gulf coast enjoying the warm clear waters of Cape San Blas

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Always get some great free flyovers. When we lived at Mexico Beach seemed they did a lot of night exercises on Thursday. Would be half asleep at times when they would start roaring overhead. Always told the wife that I sure did feel safe.

If you haven’t seen Tyndall in a while it is something to see. One massive construction site. Really amazing. Used to do a lot of fishing behind Tyndall in Andrews Sound. Untouched, natural and a beautiful place. Never knew what you might see there in the way of wildlife or sea creatures. 

I work at Tyndall frequently for work. They have a surprising number of water purification systems. 

Plus private pool. Yeah. Definitely coming back here. Unfortunately 14 year old is being dumb and just got her AirPods wet lol. image.thumb.jpg.339fb6082e6ed371f8d7c20cf9236f5a.jpg

• Love 1

What about Indian Pass or Carrabelle?  Anybody have any experiences there?  I'm looking at an October trip somewhere down that way.  Just looking for an average beach house right on the water where I can fish from the shore.  Entertainment, restaurants, and shopping aren't needed at all.  

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

This is our experience precisely.  St. George is truly a special place.  It has gotten pricey, but we will be back.   I just hope we can find a house for less than $5k for the week.

Size? Beds?