Biden calling for violence

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

What kind of BS article is that?  Trump isn’t some guy that is going to just sit back and invest, he wouldn’t been Trump and he wouldn’t have run for president.

There are people with generational wealth that blow it on fast cars and cocaine.  Lets see how Hunter does when left to his own devises.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

What kind of BS article is that?  Trump isn’t some guy that is going to just sit back and invest, he wouldn’t been Trump and he wouldn’t have run for president.

There are people with generational wealth that blow it on fast cars and cocaine.  Lets see how Hunter does when left to his own devises.

It simply means he hasn’t built on his father’s money one penny. In fact, he’s lost money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

It simply means he hasn’t built on his father’s money one penny. In fact, he’s lost money.

I think you mean lost value. He's made money, but not at the rate everyone else has

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Whether I believe he is mentally incapacitated or not makes no difference; he is mentally deficient to the point he shouldn’t be the leader of the free world.  His dementia will not be cured and it can only get worse, that is the bottom line.  If you don’t think he has dementia; that is on you.

No one is asking you to support Trump, but your high horse attitude defies logic if you vote and support Biden.  It seems (and I could be wrong) the only reason you would vote for Biden is to keep Trump from the WH.

It is interesting that you believe the Republicans nominated a cult like leader and I believe the Dems nominated a leader that is holding the Democratic Party hostage.

I was not aware of the diagnosis of dementia.  The only source seems to be Fox for that assumption.

• Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I was not aware of the diagnosis of dementia.  The only source seems to be Fox for that assumption.

You’re not aware of a lot of things concerning the Dems.  I am not surprised.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, AU9377 said:

It’s fair to say there’s no formal public diagnosis, but it’s clear something is going on that isn’t good.  Even the most optimistic assessment would say “he’s lost a step”, with a trend that is concerning.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Yeah…there is nothing wrong with him.  Move along people.   Nothing to see here 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Yeah…there is nothing wrong with him.  Move along people.   Nothing to see here 

I wonder what the NY Post is talking about Clooney saying he is too far gone?

• Like 1

On 7/9/2024 at 7:30 PM, auburnatl1 said:

You guys have got to pick a lane on Biden.  I see this maga-speak all the time. Put simply- either he’s 1) senile or 2) a vicious mob type.  Dear lord just pick one and commit to it.

He is both. The Biden family is a criminal enterprise and has operated that way for a long time. Joe is also unfit to be President, or dog catcher either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

https://news.cornell.edu/media-relations/tip-sheets/cornell-expert-says-trumps-frequent-phonemic-paraphasia-are-signs-early

Cornell expert says Trump’s frequent phonemic paraphasia ‘are signs of early dementia’

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-dementia-evidence-overwhelming-top-psychiatrist-1881247

Donald Trump Dementia Evidence 'Overwhelming,' Says Top Psychiatrist

4 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

It’s fair to say there’s no formal public diagnosis, but it’s clear something is going on that isn’t good.  Even the most optimistic assessment would say “he’s lost a step”, with a trend that is concerning.

Of course he has.  My dad is younger than Joe Biden and he has certainly lost a step.  I just don't think it helps to assume dementia.  It is what they do though....

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

He is both. The Biden family is a criminal enterprise and has operated that way for a long time. Joe is also unfit to be President, or dog catcher either.

So says Hannity........ or the National Enquirer... which one???

• Facepalm 1

On 7/11/2024 at 12:04 PM, PUB78 said:

On 7/11/2024 at 1:46 PM, AU9377 said:

So says Hannity........ or the National Enquirer... which one???

Maybe you shouldn't stick with that narrative. Bank records were uncovered by the House committee. They showed the Bidens had 20 shell companies receiving and transferring millions in foreign funds around to various members of the Biden family including Joe. Those bank records are fake ? Also, insiders and IRS agents testified that Joe was indeed part of the scheme. They lied ? Actually, for PUB78 to call the Biden family a criminal enterprise is very accurate. 

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Maybe you shouldn't stick with that narrative. Bank records were uncovered by the House committee. They showed the Bidens had 20 shell companies receiving and transferring millions in foreign funds around to various members of the Biden family including Joe. Those bank records are fake ? Also, insiders and IRS agents testified that Joe was indeed part of the scheme. They lied ? .

All this criminal activity and no impeachment?  There are no bank records showing Joe Biden to have been part of some scheme.  Feel free to show me those records and that testimony.

Just now, AU9377 said:

All this criminal activity and no impeachment?  There are no bank records showing Joe Biden to have been part of some scheme.  Feel free to show me those records and that testimony.

I pointed the way, you need to do the research yourself. I personally watched the testimony about the bank records on CSPAN. By the way, impeachment is a political process as we have seen.  

• Like 1

On 7/9/2024 at 3:40 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

You guys are weird. 

Help is available for your projection issues.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

https://news.cornell.edu/media-relations/tip-sheets/cornell-expert-says-trumps-frequent-phonemic-paraphasia-are-signs-early

Cornell expert says Trump’s frequent phonemic paraphasia ‘are signs of early dementia’

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-dementia-evidence-overwhelming-top-psychiatrist-1881247

What does a Cornell “experts” opinion have to do with Biden’s encouraging violence?

Are you not disappointed in Joe’s remark?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tigermike said:

Help is available for your projection issues.

How did you know that my projector was on the fritz? 

good guess though. 

im all for advice on who you think might be able to fix it cause I don’t want to buy a Whole new one if I don't have to. 

it’s an Epson 2250 projector fyi. 

13 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

it’s an Epson 2250 projector fyi

It's not worth fixing.

On 7/8/2024 at 8:00 PM, JMWATS said:

Language like that could get Trump killed.  All those crazy lefties out there the one that targeted Republican lawmakers and shot up the annual Congressional Baseball Game a few years ago.  

How simple minded are you? That was not said in that context and you know it. 

• Facepalm 1

Well, he did promote violence by what he said and someone took him seriously about it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

How simple minded are you? That was not said in that context and you know it. 

Context means something to you and I would venture to say everyone else on this board.  Context doesn’t may not mean anything to a crazy hate filled individual.  That is what I was getting at. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2024 at 11:25 AM, homersapien said:

AHHHHH, been wondering when the "driveby psychoanalysis article" by people with zero time engaged with subject of article would begin with you again this election. 

23 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

Context means something to you and I would venture to say everyone else on this board.  Context doesn’t may not mean anything to a crazy hate filled individual.  That is what I was getting at. 

Like when Trump predicts bloodshed if he loses? 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Like when Trump said 

“We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," 

And later said

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1