Biden calling for violence

I'm eagerly awaiting the MSM to denounce Biden's call for violence.  But I won't hold my breath.   Nor will I hold my breath for the progressive democrat sycophants on this board to denounce Biden. 

Start your spin now.

• Like 6

Language like that could get Trump killed.  All those crazy lefties out there the one that targeted Republican lawmakers and shot up the annual Congressional Baseball Game a few years ago.  

• Like 4

Destructive language. 

• Like 3

Unacceptable and should be called out. And frankly, an apology issued.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Tigermike said:

I'm eagerly awaiting the MSM to denounce Biden's call for violence.  But I won't hold my breath.   Nor will I hold my breath for the progressive democrat sycophants on this board to denounce Biden. 

Start your spin now.

Really?  The lengths you all will go to iin order to justify the words of the deranged fool that is soon to be the Republican nominee.

26 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Really?  The lengths you all will go to iin order to justify the words of the deranged fool that is soon to be the Republican nominee.

The lengths you all will go to iin order to cover up your corrupt and senile great leader.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, AU9377 said:

He also reportedly had a private call with Democrat donors Monday afternoon, and according to New York Times reporter Kenneth Vogel, Biden used some inappropriate, violent rhetoric.

Are you approving the language?

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

He also reportedly had a private call with Democrat donors Monday afternoon, and according to New York Times reporter Kenneth Vogel, Biden used some inappropriate, violent rhetoric.

Are you approving the language?

You guys have got to pick a lane on Biden.  I see this maga-speak all the time. Put simply- either he’s 1) senile or 2) a vicious mob type.  Dear lord just pick one and commit to it.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

You guys have got to pick a lane on Biden.  I see this maga-speak all the time. Put simply- either he’s 1) senile or 2) a vicious mob type.  Dear lord just pick one and commit to it.

Some Alzheimer’s patients can be mean as hell and verbally abusive. 

Edited by JMWATS

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Wait. A New York Times reporter is a maga? :-\

6 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Wait. A New York Times reporter is a maga? :-\

I wasn’t questioning the story. I was questioning the point.  The attacks on Trump are simple and consistent.  He’s a low intellect car salesman without morals. Done.

But the attacks on Biden are all over the place - hes a cunning mastermind of deep state corruption or he’s a ruthless win at any cost villain type or hes wandering around clueless in the rose garden with no idea what day it is.  IMO the trumpsters need to do a long conf call and figure the Biden narrative out.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I wasn’t questioning the story. I was questioning the point.  The attacks on Trump are simple and consistent.  He’s a low intellect car salesman without morals. Done.

But the attacks on Biden are all over the place - hes a cunning mastermind of deep state corruption or he’s a ruthless win at any cost villain type or hes wondering around clueless in the rose garden with no idea what day it is.  IMO the trumpsters need to do a long conf call and figure the Biden narrative out.

I'll be brief. Not your best moment. Like Joy Behar meet Barney Fife stuff. 

19 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

But the attacks on Biden are all over the place - hes a cunning mastermind of deep state corruption or he’s a ruthless win at any cost villain type or hes wondering around clueless in the rose garden with no idea what day it is.  IMO the trumpsters need to do a long conf call and figure the Biden narrative out.

The democrats have to figure that out first.  He is their candidate and they don't seem to know what they have...

Election 2024 live updates: The latest on the campaign trail | CNN Politics

Edited by JMWATS

10 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Yes, you have bought into the narrative, good on you.

10 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

But the attacks on Biden are all over the place - hes a cunning mastermind of deep state corruption or he’s a ruthless win at any cost villain type or hes wandering around clueless in the rose garden with no idea what day it is.  IMO the trumpsters need to do a long conf call and figure the Biden narrative out.

I can’t believe you haven’t figured it out.  He is no mastermind of deep state corruption, he is a puppet of the deep state as he is just playing along.  He was the one to get us to what the deep state wanted until….he wasn’t.  Biden is a nobody, the Dems used his ego to promote extreme progressive policies.  Now that the Dems are in trouble of losing power because of Joe’s incompetence they are turning on him (only because he exposed himself in that debate as a fraud).  He is now the ruthless villain win at any cost type, he doesn’t want to lose power and niethier does his family.  Depending on the time of day, he is wandering around clueless.  He has kept it from you for four years.  How does one run for president from the basement and get 81 million votes?

So, in essence, he is all three depending on the time of day and who he is listening to; the deep state or Dr. Jill.  He is clueless when neither are there to tell him what to think.

The Dems knew it and, I would bet, the media knew it, but it is so important not to let Trump back in the White House that any lie is worth the gamble.  That is the Dems democracy they are trying to save.

Vote the Democrat ticket to save *their* democracy, you deserve it.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, JMWATS said:

Some Alzheimer’s patients can be mean as hell and verbally abusive. 

Some diabetics drink diet Coke.  What is your point?

39 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I can’t believe you haven’t figured it out.  He is no mastermind of deep state corruption, he is a puppet of the deep state as he is just playing along.  He was the one to get us to what the deep state wanted until….he wasn’t.  Biden is a nobody, the Dems used his ego to promote extreme progressive policies.  Now that the Dems are in trouble of losing power because of Joe’s incompetence they are turning on him (only because he exposed himself in that debate as a fraud).  He is now the ruthless villain win at any cost type, he doesn’t want to lose power and niethier does his family.  Depending on the time of day, he is wandering around clueless.  He has kept it from you for four years.  How does one run for president from the basement and get 81 million votes?

So, in essence, he is all three depending on the time of day and who he is listening to; the deep state or Dr. Jill.  He is clueless when neither are there to tell him what to think.

The Dems knew it and, I would bet, the media knew it, but it is so important not to let Trump back in the White House that any lie is worth the gamble.  That is the Dems democracy they are trying to save.

You continue to develop these grand conspiracies based on nothing more than supposition and unsupported narratives.  I find it hilarious how much it bothers you all to have a First Lady that is an educated woman. 

You act as though your candidate is not the most flawed candidate in the history of Presidential politics.

• Facepalm 1

20 hours ago, Tigermike said:

The lengths you all will go to iin order to cover up your corrupt and senile great leader.

Donald Trump doesn't have the rocks in his pants to even admit that he lost the last election.  He not only called for, but condoned violence when he lost, yet you have no critique of his words.  His then Vice President won't support him now in large part due to his violent and illegal demands that he scrap the constitution in order to retain power, yet you are good with that.

The double talk has no boundaries with some of you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You continue to develop these grand conspiracies based on nothing more than supposition and unsupported narratives.  I find it hilarious how much it bothers you all to have a First Lady that is an educated woman. 

You act as though your candidate is not the most flawed candidate in the history of Presidential politics.

Did watch the debate?  He is an old, feeble man that does not belong leading our country.  I believe Dr. Jill is intellegent and that part doesn’t bother me.  Her insisting on having Joe run for president for a second term shows her to be not worthy of my admiration.

We are all flawed individuals.

How does if feel having the Democratic Party lie to you for 4 years about Joe cognitive state?  Do you believe Joe is capable to lead us for four more years?  Four more months?  What is best for the country in terms of a Democrat running for president?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Did watch the debate?  He is an old, feeble man that does not belong leading our country.  I believe Dr. Jill is intellegent and that part doesn’t bother me.  Her insisting on having Joe run for president for a second term shows her to be not worthy of my admiration.

We are all flawed individuals.

How does if feel having the Democratic Party lie to you for 4 years about Joe cognitive state?  Do you believe Joe is capable to lead us for four more years?  Four more months?  What is best for the country in terms of a Democrat running for president?

As much as you want him to be, he isn't mentally incapacitated.  I haven't wanted him to run again from the day after he was elected for the first time.  That doesn't mean that I will support the most self serving criminal ever to be nominated to be President by voting for Trump.

Look back at my comments.  I have been clear in stating that I would have likely voted for Haley if she had been the Republican nominee.  Republicans decided that she was too rational and too interested in leading from the middle.  They chose instead to nominate a cult like figure.  That is on you, not me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Jill’s the deep state now?  Just stop.

Biden was average in his prime and it’s been downhill from there.  Trump was always the punchline of jokes in the NY area since the 80s. A Daddy’s money personality type with no substance. 

The sad state of affairs is these 2 candidates shouldnt be middle managers at a Target.  The difference is one party knows they’ve screwed up with their candidate, and the other is euphoric about theirs.

Where you see conspiracy, I see incompetence.  Which is why I believe now more than ever in small government - too dumb to run anything.

Edited by auburnatl1

2 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Jill’s the deep state now?  Just stop.

Where did you get that?  Jill wants him to continue as president which is opposite of what the Dems want at this point.  So, no she is not the deep state.  She has her own selfish reasons to keep Joe where he is.  Did you know Jill had the Marine Band compose a enterance song for the FLOTUS?  No, she is only concerned about America and what is best for the country.

Biden was average in his prime and it’s been downhill from there.  Trump was always the punchline of jokes in the NY area since the 80s. A Daddy’s money personality type with no substance. 

Agree with the Biden statement except with dementia it never will improve.  Trump has built upon his daddy wealth, most daddy’s money offspring don’t succeed.  The man is a promoter for sure.

The difference is one party knows they’ve screwed up with their candidate, and the other is euphoric about theirs.

The one that screwed up only found out on June 27th about 10 minutes into the debate and yet they are not alarmed they had been lied to for 3.5 years.  Now, that Biden seems to be the nominee and nothing can be done about it, watch that party lie to you again and try to put lipstick on that pig.

Vote your conscience.

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

As much as you want him to be, he isn't mentally incapacitated.  I haven't wanted him to run again from the day after he was elected for the first time.  That doesn't mean that I will support the most self serving criminal ever to be nominated to be President by voting for Trump.

Look back at my comments.  I have been clear in stating that I would have likely voted for Haley if she had been the Republican nominee.  Republicans decided that she was too rational and too interested in leading from the middle.  They chose instead to nominate a cult like figure.  That is on you, not me.

Whether I believe he is mentally incapacitated or not makes no difference; he is mentally deficient to the point he shouldn’t be the leader of the free world.  His dementia will not be cured and it can only get worse, that is the bottom line.  If you don’t think he has dementia; that is on you.

No one is asking you to support Trump, but your high horse attitude defies logic if you vote and support Biden.  It seems (and I could be wrong) the only reason you would vote for Biden is to keep Trump from the WH.

It is interesting that you believe the Republicans nominated a cult like leader and I believe the Dems nominated a leader that is holding the Democratic Party hostage.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Where did you get that?  Jill wants him to continue as president which is opposite of what the Dems want at this point.  So, no she is not the deep state.  She has her own selfish reasons to keep Joe where he is.  Did you know Jill had the Marine Band compose a enterance song for the FLOTUS?  No, she is only concerned about America and what is best for the country.

Agree with the Biden statement except with dementia it never will improve.  Trump has built upon his daddy wealth, most daddy’s money offspring don’t succeed.  The man is a promoter for sure.

The one that screwed up only found out on June 27th about 10 minutes into the debate and yet they are not alarmed they had been lied to for 3.5 years.  Now, that Biden seems to be the nominee and nothing can be done about it, watch that party lie to you again and try to put lipstick on that pig.

Vote your conscience.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2021/10/11/its-official-trump-would-be-richer-if-he-had-just-invested-his-inheritance-into-the-sp500/