Caleb Holt

Watching that dominant USA U17 team of which he is a member, it led me to do some research. Does anyone know where we stand with him as of now? He is class of 2026, and Auburn and the turds appear to be his top 2 at the moment.

On 7/7/2024 at 11:39 AM, arktiger1975 said:

Watching that dominant USA U17 team of which he is a member, it led me to do some research. Does anyone know where we stand with him as of now? He is class of 2026, and Auburn and the turds appear to be his top 2 at the moment.

I don't have any inside info and I don't see any CB's yet, but On3 seems to think we have a slight lead ATM.

image.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NCAubs said:

He’s transferring to a powerhouse in Georgia for his last two years. 

Other than maybe better competition, any specific reasons?  Hope it is a true family move….personally, tired of all the moving just to play somewhere else bc my home/local team isn’t good enough.  Just enjoy being a kid!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TigerPAC said:

Other than maybe better competition, any specific reasons?  Hope it is a true family move….personally, tired of all the moving just to play somewhere else bc my home/local team isn’t good enough.  Just enjoy being a kid!

I don't have any insight into this kid's reasoning, but with HS basketball, recruits will often transfer to programs with other elite level talent just to show that they are that guy. Gives a higher quality of tape 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

I don’t think it was just the family moving. As stated above, I think it was to raise his profile, although it is already pretty high. Coaches at Buckhorn said they hadn’t talked to him since June which I found odd. 

• Sad 1