Trump and Project 2025

8 hours ago, aubaseball said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bill Clinton isn't running for President. I would love to see a thorough investigation into his Epstein dealings. If he molested children, put him under the prison. 

Do you feel the same way about Trump? The guy who actually is running for President?

17 hours ago, cbo said:

Bill Clinton isn't running for President. I would love to see a thorough investigation into his Epstein dealings. If he molested children, put him under the prison. 

Do you feel the same way about Trump? The guy who actually is running for President?

I don’t get into the debate of who has done what with whom.   I’ve have not ever heard of either molesting children.   Someone posted pics of Trump with Epstein and I just did a quick google search of Clinton with Epstein and posted.   

• Wow 1

Project 2025 aside, I think it's healthy to periodically review our overall governing approach both federal and statewide. That review may lead to tearing it apart (so to speak) and rebuild it to meet the needs of the people, with the mindset of making government faster, cheaper, with better quality. 

1 hour ago, creed said:

Project 2025 aside, I think it's healthy to periodically review our overall governing approach both federal and statewide. That review may lead to tearing it apart (so to speak) and rebuild it to meet the needs of the people, with the mindset of making government faster, cheaper, with better quality. 

No doubt that's what the Federalists intended. :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see how far the American people are willing to go to institute a "unitary executive" (aka Authoritarian).  Not to mention the Christian Nationalism that's infused in their plan.

(I do appreciate the sentiment behind your post, but the immediate question is "Project 2025"

Edited by homersapien