Questions for the Dems in this Forum

2 hours ago, JMWATS said:

Exactly.  Too funny - they screwed themselves.  Then when it became clear Biden was slipping some Biden supporters on this forum started with the “Cheap Fake” regarding videos of Biden.

Most of you didn't call it "slipping some."  It was full fledged dementia not knowing his name kind of BS.  The Fox Entertainment spin.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Most of you didn't call it "slipping some."  It was full fledged dementia not knowing his name kind of BS.  The Fox Entertainment spin.

Good point.

20 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

One doesn’t stop his presidential campaign because he has *slipped some*.

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

One doesn’t stop his presidential campaign because he has *slipped some*.

Keep towing the line... it will be wasted breath.  It is perfectly reasonable for the man to drop out of the race because he didn't believe he could win with the perception that his age is too big of a problem.  I think what Manchin said this morning was correct.  A campaign takes a toll on someone.  He can now be convinced of the problem and still be capable of doing the job until his term ends.  You may not like it, but that is a fact.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

You may not like it, but that is a fact.

You’re right; I don’t like it.  It is not a fact it is an opinion.