Anyone want to give a prediction on the Stephanopoulos/Biden Interview?

Mine: Whatever we see will be HIGHLY EDITED. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Mine: Whatever we see will be HIGHLY EDITED. 

Sure.

I predict that there will be several prolific MAGA posters (they know who they are) who will try to make a case that Biden’s unfit.

55 minutes ago, alanevans said:

Sure.

I predict that there will be several prolific MAGA posters (they know who they are) who will try to make a case that Biden’s unfit.

Where have you been?  Have you read any of the Brandon Strikes Again thread?  Of course he is unfit, the problem is you guys (and you know who you are) were shocked when he showed he was unfit last Thursday night.

57 minutes ago, alanevans said:

Sure.

Honestly, you don't need tto be a MAGA for that prediction. Maybe once upon a time Biden was fit, but not now.

Biden looked better tonight.  I think he’s ready to keep going. 

4 hours ago, alanevans said:

Sure.

I think some members of the DNC beat them to it...:big:

• Haha 1

Had a guy from the sports reporting days remind me. If you want to bury a bad story, release it on Friday night so no one actually sees it...

Friday night is the bottom of the canyon in the news cycle. It is when colleges announce any discipline and any sanctions, or firings. 

• Like 2