What a disgusting human being

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

They do not. They vote Republican and feel that he aligns with their interests more than other candidates in recent history. The “most worship” stuff is BS.

What do you think they consider as their "interests"?

I'd say (in no particular order):  

• Racism (loss of "white" majority" status)
  • Anger over loss of economic status and/or wealth disparity
  • Anti-elitism and anti-government
  • Sense of victimization (especially by Christians who resent perceived increases in secularism as well as perceived loss of their power/control.

What baffles me is why they think voting for Trump - clearly a member of the wealthy elite who has a low regard for them https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/trump-michigan-auto-workers-speech/  is going to benefit them.  All he's got is demagogic rhetoric pandering to their interest. 

No action.  No policy.  (Tax benefits for the wealthy are not going to benefit them longer term, just the opposite.

Trump is a vehicle for their frustration.  He's duped them.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, creed said:

All.....all he has to do is stay on point and keep his trap shut when it comes to chit like this. He can't.....can't do it. He is a turd with lips.

And we can ill-afford having him as the face of America for the next four years.  Our global image and esteem is important.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

And we can ill-afford having him as the face of America for the next four years.  Our global image and esteem is important.

I agree but when you compare him to Biden as the face of America standpoint it’s a wash. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, creed said:

I agree but when you compare him to Biden as the face of America standpoint it’s a wash. 

I disagree.  Biden is obviously too old for the job, but his policies - particularly in global politics - are sound and respected.

Trump is a loose cannon on deck and is perceived as much.

Edited by homersapien

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I disagree.  Biden is obviously too old for the job, but his policies - particularly in global politics - are sound and respected.

Trump is a loose cannon on deck and is perceived as much.

Which is exactly what this country needs 

• Wow 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, wareaglefan444 said:

Which is exactly what this country needs 

Presumably you are ignorant of the metaphor.

If not, you must hate our country, by definition.

Edited by homersapien

3 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

The quote is from the article and what a sermon said about trump.

I agree.

On 7/4/2024 at 4:09 PM, TexasTiger said:

IMG_2959.jpeg

Ever notice how the left loves to clutch pearls ? Trump is talking about a man who is part of running a Russian collusion scam on him for 3 years and then use the DOJ as a lawfare weapon for another 3 years. You expect Trump to be gentile with people like that ?  Trump won't back down from any of them.     

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

Ever notice how the left loves to clutch pearls ? Trump is talking about a man who is part of running a Russian collusion scam on him for 3 years and then use the DOJ as a lawfare weapon for another 3 years. You expect Trump to be gentile with people like that ?  Trump won't back down from any of them.     

You’re hero. He feeds you BS, you swallow it whole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

I hear you. 

ps fyi 

"The hand of God is on him and he cannot be stopped."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/god-gave-us-trump-christian-media-evangelicals-preach-messianic-message-2024-03-22/

More BS. Not at all typical. I am not bothering to open your easy to google link. 

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

What do you think they consider as their "interests"?

I'd say (in no particular order):  

• Racism (loss of "white" majority" status)
  • Anger over loss of economic status and/or wealth disparity
  • Anti-elitism and anti-government
  • Sense of victimization (especially by Christians who resent perceived increases in secularism as well as perceived loss of their power/control.

What baffles me is why they think voting for Trump - clearly a member of the wealthy elite who has a low regard for them https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/trump-michigan-auto-workers-speech/  is going to benefit them.  All he's got is demagogic rhetoric pandering to their interest. 

No action.  No policy.  (Tax benefits for the wealthy are not going to benefit them longer term, just the opposite.

Trump is a vehicle for their frustration.  He's duped them.

Because they feel better about him handling the economy and spiraling cost is what I hear. You are throwing out talking points. Get out and meet some real people.

• Facepalm 1

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

That’s you. But the Republicans choose him over other Republican candidates with similar positions over and over. They choose him. They don’t just hold their nose and vote.

Pretty obvious they are comfortable with Trump more so than other candidates. The arrogant and belittling  “worship” language is tired and used. 

Leftist propping up the pedophile.   👍👍

30 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

More BS. Not at all typical. I am not bothering to open your easy to google link. 

Ummm, ok - you got me.  I’m full of bs and it’s not at all typical.  Btw you really should try google - it’s pretty cool.

image.thumb.png.380b23d064766afbd4685dea53b6c801.pnghttps://bigthink.com/the-present/was-trump-anointed-by-god/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Btw you really should try google - it’s pretty cool.

And you need to get off google. Go out into the real world. It is even cooler.

• Haha 1

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

And you need to get off google. Go out into the real world. It is even cooler.

Salty facts are facts - you can’t just state stuff you wish were true. That’s Pollyanna. If you want you can also easily find the % of maga that is kkk, natzis, ect. Its sizable.

To your point, there are good people that will vote for trump because of policy, liberalism should be confronted no matter the consequences, or who knows why. But at least they should fully  understand the company that they’re keeping. Jan 6th was just the tip of that iceberg. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re hero. He feeds you BS, you swallow it whole.

Just the opposite, you still buy the lies they've been feeding you the last 7 years even when it's been proven they are in fact, lies. Your deflection won't change that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Pretty obvious they are comfortable with Trump more so than other candidates. The arrogant and belittling  “worship” language is tired and used. 

So why do they choose him over more decent people with similar positions?

6 hours ago, Tigermike said:

Sad to see your delusional cognitive decline. 

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Sad to see your delusional cognitive decline. 

You are correct Tex, my statement is incomplete.   What I was thinking was sel righteous,  sanctimonious leftist propping up the pedophile. 

His daughter made the claim.  I'll take her word for it.  But you stick with the known liar and pedo.

I really thought higher of you than that. 

LINK

1 hour ago, Tigermike said:

You are correct Tex, my statement is incomplete.   What I was thinking was sel righteous,  sanctimonious leftist propping up the pedophile. 

His daughter made the claim.  I'll take her word for it.  But you stick with the known liar and pedo.

I really thought higher of you than that. 

LINK

You’ve become unhinged in your old age.

9 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Salty facts are facts - you can’t just state stuff you wish were true. That’s Pollyanna. If you want you can also easily find the % of maga that is kkk, natzis, ect. Its sizable.

To your point, there are good people that will vote for trump because of policy, liberalism should be confronted no matter the consequences, or who knows why. But at least they should fully  understand the company that they’re keeping. Jan 6th was just the tip of that iceberg. 

My only point is that Trump is not the the centerpiece or even a thought in “most” southerners spiritually or “worship”. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

So why do they choose him over more decent people with similar positions?

Don’t know. Been a big discussion here for years.

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Because they feel better about him handling the economy and spiraling cost is what I hear. You are throwing out talking points. Get out and meet some real people.

Like Tigermike?

11 hours ago, Tigermike said: