What a disgusting human being

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

My only point is that Trump is not the the centerpiece or even a thought in “most” southerners spiritually or “worship”. 

You need to get out and talk to some real southerners.  :-\

You are isolated in your own denial.

16 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You need to get out and talk to some real southerners.  :-\

You are isolated in your own denial.

Salty is correct. As usual you are clueless; especially about anything related to God, Jesus, Christianity, evangelicals, or worship.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You’ve become unhinged in your old age.

And your denial has increased to CNN levels.

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Salty is correct. As usual you are clueless; especially about anything related to God, Jesus, Christianity, evangelicals, or worship.

The issue is Christian nationalism/maga - not Christianity. Jesus explicitly would not get involved in politics or “anything of this world” and specifically instructed his followers to do the same. Personally I find the  intent and goals of much of  maga to be a perversion (no matter how well meaning) of Christ’s teachings.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

The issue is Christian nationalism/maga - not Christianity. Jesus explicitly would not get involved in politics or “anything of this world” and specifically instructed his followers to do the same. Personally I find the  intent and goals of much of  maga to be a perversion (no matter how well meaning) of Christ’s teachings.

The issue was "real southerners" of which I am. Also a Christian who in no way supports establishing a state religion or using force to convert anyone. So not a Christian nationalist as you and homer define it. Also CN was disavowed by the SBC. And I am a Trump supporter. The hat you are tossing does not cover me or millions of my cohorts. 

14 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

The issue was "real southerners" of which I am. Also a Christian who in no way supports establishing a state religion or using force to convert anyone. So not a Christian nationalist as you and homer define it. Also CN was disavowed by the SBC. And I am a Trump supporter. The hat you are tossing does not cover me or millions of my cohorts. 

In no way am I judging you or anyone in particular.  Everyone has their own story. My only points are that there is a dark side to maga that is a large % and lead by a man who is the total antithesis of what I understood Southern culture to be. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You need to get out and talk to some real southerners. 

Maybe you and Nat’l could do it as a joint project. Get some fresh air and take a google break. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Maybe you and Nat’l could do it as a joint project. Get some fresh air and take a google break. 

Im going fishing and camping in Idaho in 2 weeks so I’ll keep my side of the bargain. You do yours and occasionally try to deal with reality and we’ll call in even.

Edited by auburnatl1

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Im going fishing and camping in Idaho in 2 weeks so I’ll keep my side of the bargain. You do yours and occasionally try to deal with reality and we’ll call in even.

Good to hear you are doing that. Idaho is a great place to avoid shark attacks. What kind of fishing and hope you are camping in a lodge versus a tent. 

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Good to hear you are doing that. Idaho is a great place to avoid shark attacks. What kind of fishing and hope you are camping in a lodge versus a tent. 

Definitely a cabin. Trout fly fishing. Nope no sharks but there have some bear attacks😎

• Like 2

3 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Idaho! Will find some MAGAs there!

• Haha 1

On 7/4/2024 at 5:23 PM, creed said:

All.....all he has to do is stay on point and keep his trap shut when it comes to chit like this. He can't.....can't do it. He is a turd with lips.

He must have heard me. Not a peep lately. Can he keep it up? Highly doubtful. 

8 minutes ago, creed said:

He must have heard me. Not a peep lately. Can he keep it up? Highly doubtful. 

Not healthy. If trump or his team don’t whine daily how how unfair accountability is they could seriously hurt themselves. 
image.thumb.gif.61e62e5f393f4fbcaac3688e19c78438.gif