What a disgusting human being

28 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

IMG_2959.jpeg

I will vote for any option other than Donald Trump (or RFK Jr)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is what they want in their President. They favor childish entitlement. They see education and humility as traits of some mythical elite establishment. They want America to be the bully on the block rather than the driving force of consensus. They honestly believe we can be great without friends and allies.  They endorse this mentality and will blame others when that mentality causes us to fall flat on our face.

• Like 1

You shouldn’t vote for him then.

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

He’s your kinda guy, not mine.

All.....all he has to do is stay on point and keep his trap shut when it comes to chit like this. He can't.....can't do it. He is a turd with lips.

• Like 4

Ironic that Southerns take great pride in their courtesy and warm culture, yet most worship and deify the most crass “yankee” of our generation - confusing rudeness with strength.  

Never would have thought this possible even a decade ago.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Never have :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Never have :lol: 

Bragging or complaining?  :poke:

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, AU9377 said:

This is what they want in their President. They favor childish entitlement. They see education and humility as traits of some mythical elite establishment. They want America to be the bully on the block rather than the driving force of consensus. They honestly believe we can be great without friends and allies.  They endorse this mentality and will blame others when that mentality causes us to fall flat on our face. 

I think it's even simpler, they are slack-jawed, reality-TV junkies. They've lost all touch with reality - past, present and future.

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Ironic that Southerns take great pride in their courtesy and warm culture, yet most worship and deify the most crass “yankee” of our generation - confusing rudeness with strength.  

Baffling. I feel like most I grew up with were always frauds.

29 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

That’s an important observation I share

Lots of “Christian “ voters who would vote for Satan if it lowered taxes. 

Looking at you IM

12 minutes ago, alanevans said:

That’s an important observation I share

Lots of “Christian “ voters who would vote for Satan if it lowered taxes. 

Looking at you IM

You are so wrong.  Trump raised my taxes not lowered them.  I will vote for Trump because in this election there really isn’t a better option even though he is a New York bore of a person.

33 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You are so wrong.  Trump raised my taxes not lowered them.  I will vote for Trump because in this election there really isn’t a better option even though he is a New York bore of a person.

Shame on you

17 minutes ago, alanevans said:

Shame on you

Well, that hurt.

Democrats acting like they are superior and have some reason to be proud.  It can’t get anymore ironic.  

• Wow 1

3 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

yet most worship and deify the most crass “yankee” of our generation

They do not. They vote Republican and feel that he aligns with their interests more than other candidates in recent history. The “most worship” stuff is BS.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

They do not. They vote Republican and feel that he aligns with their interests more than other candidates in recent history. The “most worship” stuff is BS.

I hear you. 

ps fyi 

"The hand of God is on him and he cannot be stopped."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/god-gave-us-trump-christian-media-evangelicals-preach-messianic-message-2024-03-22/

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Bragging or complaining?  :poke:

Said it in jest for the thread, but it is true.

I guess a complaint though, since I'd love to have a conservative I'd feel good about voting for.

5 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

This was my argument for my family members that are pro-trump for why I can't vote for him.

I was raised to reject so much of what he is, and they raised me that way. Told them you should have raised me saying all these ethics and morals only can count against you if you don't wear a red pin on your suit. 😕  

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Lotsa actually good people for me, so different than you.

But it's a weird juxtaposition that these people say they would never want trump around their kids instilling values/ethics/etc, but will adamantly vote for him to be POTUS.

I've been on a crusade to get people to vote outside red/blue. Won a few over... I know it won't influence this election, but my hope is that if enough 3rd party votes are cast both repubs and demos wake up and start putting forth better candidates.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

That’s you. But the Republicans choose him over other Republican candidates with similar positions over and over. They choose him. They don’t just hold their nose and vote.

9 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

I hear you. 

ps fyi 

"The hand of God is on him and he cannot be stopped."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/god-gave-us-trump-christian-media-evangelicals-preach-messianic-message-2024-03-22/

For the record, trump is not Samson, a popular n'er-do-well with a penchant for beautiful women. Even if he is, Samson's story ends in the destruction of the govt.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

IMG_2959.jpeg

Tulsi does a good job stating why we are voting for him anyway, but yeah, that post was dumb.

https://rumble.com/v55mtdo-tulsi-gabbard-makes-incredible-case-for-trusting-trump-over-traitor-joe.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

For the record, trump is not Samson, a popular n'er-do-well with a penchant for beautiful women. Even if he is, Samson's story ends in the destruction of the govt.

The quote is from the article and what a sermon said about trump.