Carl Bernstein on Anderson Cooper: Biden's cognitive decline has been obvious 18 months, greatly accelerated over the last six months...

One of America's Most Revered Journos tells America that this was really no surprise at all. Money at :30 seconds. Folks, the press knew about this and openly suppressed it. 

• Thanks 1

There are posters on here that swear the media is not bias to the left as they lie to them on a daily basis.  Where ever that graph is that depicts left leaning and right leaning media; it needs to be updated.  Why this doesn’t p!ss people off I will never understand.

They lost me just after the Mueller report findings were released. Before that I thought Trump had no chance of coming out of that still being president.

49 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

There are posters on here that swear the media is not bias to the left as they lie to them on a daily basis.  Where ever that graph is that depicts left leaning and right leaning media; it needs to be updated.  Why this doesn’t p!ss people off I will never understand.

They lost me just after the Mueller report findings were released. Before that I thought Trump had no chance of coming out of that still being president.

Please read this article. It is the most recent example of the right winged media beating their chest about their dominance. The ‘left’-winged’ media is more than offset by the ‘right-winged’ media. I lost respect for most of the media in the US as I believe them to be mouthpieces for their respective parties, which by definition is not good for our nation. The left winged media lies. As does the right winged media. The bias in our media and their incessant desire to divide us should piss all of us off. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-channel-viewership-crushes-msnbc-cnn-during-second-quarter

• Like 2

Joe Scarborough three months ago defending Biden with every ounce of his credibility.

Scarborough finally admitting reality that PJB is clearly unfit for office. 

8 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Please read this article. It is the most recent example of the right winged media beating their chest about their dominance. The ‘left’-winged’ media is more than offset by the ‘right-winged’ media. I lost respect for most of the media in the US as I believe them to be mouthpieces for their respective parties, which by definition is not good for our nation. The left winged media lies. As does the right winged media. The bias in our media and their incessant desire to divide us should piss all of us off. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-channel-viewership-crushes-msnbc-cnn-during-second-quarter

That article compares what has been described as extreme cable news outlets.  What I am most upset about is the three main sources of news that people consider new worthy.  Outlets like ABC, NBC and CBS on TV along with WaPo, NYTimes, Huffington on the written side along with NPR and PBS.  Those are the outlets that most Americans get their news from and they are far from unbiased.

And, yes I agree that the truth is hard to find and it does piss me off.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

That article compares what has been described as extreme cable news outlets.  What I am most upset about is the three main sources of news that people consider new worthy.  Outlets like ABC, NBC and CBS on TV along with WaPo, NYTimes, Huffington on the written side along with NPR and PBS.  Those are the outlets that most Americans get their news from and they are far from unbiased.

Increasingly I turn to a myriad of international news outlets. They are far less ‘entertainment’ and more journalistic. NewsNation started with a lot of promise but is increasingly hiring CNN/Fox retreads. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

So is little Georgie going to “blow up” Biden in his exclusive prime time interview on ABC tomorrow night or is he going to keep Biden in the race for the Whitehouse? 

Edited by JMWATS

Just now, JMWATS said:

So is little Georgie going to “blow up” Biden in his exclusive prime time interview on ABC tomorrow night or is he going to keep Biden in the race for the Whitehouse? 

George is going to be good little Dem operative and use the tools afforded him to make Joe seem reasonable. It won’t work as you can not unsee what happened Thursday night. I do hope we find out how we beat Medicare, I’ve been wondering. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

And now there is this:

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

And now there is this:

WTH? It will take a couple of hours to get everything set up correctly. For 15 minutes...nah.

Why did it take a full week to set up an interview? GS is the consummate DNC friend. Biden will get golden reviews and even though they say it will be live, I bet there is a several-minute delay involved. Anyone remember the Lester Holt "Informercial?" I expect just the same. GS is going to throw his shoulder out lobbing up softballs for Biden.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I am now reading that the interview will be broadcast video recorded. Absolutely extremely edited, several hours later.
It will be recorded and not more than 15 Minutes in length. I bet it is edited to about 8 minutes. 

Infomercial....

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

Too bad we didn't have a hidden camera in the white house to watch Trump throw his food against the wall. :-\

57 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Too bad we didn't have a hidden camera in the white house to watch Trump throw his food against the wall. :-\

Dude, do you have to do a ****** Wahataboutism on every ******* thread?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Too bad your party (and the other side of the same coin) and their followers are more interested in their own agenda(s) than the general welfare of this country. It took a public embarrassment from their puppet to start acting like they care at all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Dude, do you have to do a ****** Wahataboutism on every ******* thread?

He’s the king. I’m not even a Lord 😂