This is Comforting

This from MSNBC:

Why?  Does he have a interest in all of this besides personal interests?

• Haha 2

Hunter is speaking with senior White House staff and his presence is completely blindsiding Biden aides.

"One of the people familiar with the matter said Hunter Biden has been closely advising his father since the family gathered this past weekend at Camp David after Thursday’s debate," NBC reported.

"This person said Hunter Biden has "popped into" a couple of meetings and phone calls the president has had with some of his advisers." Joe Biden once referred to Hunter as the "smartest man" he knows

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Even as a progressive liberal, I am barfing at Biden even allowing his son within a mile of the Capitol. WTF?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Everyday of his life????

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Hunter is intelligent. Hunter has made poor decisions in his personal life. Both can be very true.  Some of the most intelligent people the world has ever known aren’t choir boys and are very self destructive.

I fully expect Hunter Biden to be fully pardoned, should Joe not be re-elected etc. I wouldn’t leave his fate in the hands of a cult leader with a bruised ego. I would also preemptively pardon a list of people from prosecution for crimes yet to be invented by the clown bullies.

Edited by AU9377
  • Facepalm 1