Dear elite apocalyptic teeth-gnashers: The end of the world is just a matter of where you stand

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

The people who got the 2016 Election Predictions Wrong, the same ones who gave us the Disinformation of Collusion with Russia that has yet to yield one case, one charge of collusion, even one indictment of collusion, the ones that told us Biden was of sound mind and body, indeed greatest thinker of the age, these same people are now telling us that they are giving 100% accurate MIND-READINGS of people they have gotten wrong for years. I get these emailed apocalypse letters from these people all the time. I got the ones from Ted Danson telling me that the oceans would rise and begin to boil in 1995. That all the fish would die from a 1-2 degree change in oceanic temperature, that was from RFKjr while he ran the Sierra Club back 20 years ago. I get that the "End of Democracy" is all my fault because I didn't forego the mortgage and credit cards and send all my money to the DNC or the RNC. The RNC is just as bad. Your babies died because I chose to feed my family, the uncaring bastard that I am. 

In short, the one thing that this nation will never run out of is hyperbolic bull**** statements about how bad the other side is and how THEY are going to take your home, your guns, your children, your freedoms, your DEMOCRACY, away from you because blah blah blah blah. If they could only get you to separate all your money from yourself and give it to them ALL WOULD BE WELL, and oh yes let them DO ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU.

I have been on the earth for 62 years. I have come to the conclusion that the earth is not ending tomorrow nor that either of these two dumb-**** factories we call political parties give a damn about the lower or middle-class people in the world. They don't. Like all the crooks and conmen on the tv, they just want to take your money and make it their money. That is THE GAME. They don't fix anything folks. Fixing things would obviate the need that they no longer need every penny YOU can send to THEM. That is why abortion was a thing for almost 50 years. It was the giant ATM for both parties. It's like tobacco. Why not outlaw anything that is killing our people? Money folks. Tax dollars in and bribes in the halls of Congress. We don't fix problems anymore, the two parties profit from them.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

The people who got the 2016 Election Predictions Wrong, the same ones who gave us the Disinformation of Collusion with Russia that has yet to yield one case, one charge of collusion, even one indictment of collusion, the ones that told us Biden was of sound mind and body, indeed greatest thinker of the age, these same people are now telling us that they are giving 100% accurate MIND-READINGS of people they have gotten wrong for years. I get these emailed apocalypse letters from these people all the time. I got the ones from Ted Danson telling me that the oceans would rise and begin to boil in 1995. That all the fish would die from a 1-2 degree change in oceanic temperature, that was from RFKjr while he ran the Sierra Club back 20 years ago. I get that the "End of Democracy" is all my fault because I didn't forego the mortgage and credit cards and send all my money to the DNC or the RNC. The RNC is just as bad. Your babies died because I chose to feed my family, the uncaring bastard that I am. 

In short, the one thing that this nation will never run out of is hyperbolic bull**** statements about how bad the other side is and how THEY are going to take your home, your guns, your children, your freedoms, your DEMOCRACY, away from you because blah blah blah blah. If they could only get you to separate all your money from yourself and give it to them ALL WOULD BE WELL, and oh yes let them DO ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU.

I have been on the earth for 62 years. I have come to the conclusion that the earth is not ending tomorrow nor that either of these two dumb-**** factories we call political parties give a damn about the lower or middle-class people in the world. They don't. Like all the crooks and conmen on the tv, they just want to take your money and make it their money. That is THE GAME. They don't fix anything folks. Fixing things would obviate the need that they no longer need every penny YOU can send to THEM. That is why abortion was a thing for almost 50 years. It was the giant ATM for both parties. It's like tobacco. Why not outlaw anything that is killing our people? Money folks. Tax dollars in and bribes in the halls of Congress. We don't fix problems anymore, the two parties profit from them.

So well stated. A couple of other examples:

If we ban smoking in restaurants, smokers will stop going out to eat. 

If gays are allowed in the military, they will no longer be a viable fighting force and morale will be destroyed. 

Longer periods of maternity leave will bankrupt corporations. 

It is endless. A quick drive around anytown USA and the real purpose of Americanism is exposed. An endless array of posters and billboards reminding you that you’re not thin enough, your current vehicle is inadequate, you don’t have enough insurance, and you really will be happier if you just buy another diamond necklace. 

Keep people in fear and anxiety and they will buy and support anything or anyone. Our politicians know it and have based their whole ‘business model’ on it. And it’s working to a tee. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Have not heard about his plans to move the White House.

“he’ll move the White House to the Mar-a-Lago golf course “

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Have not heard about his plans to move the White House.

“he’ll move the White House to the Mar-a-Lago golf course “

It is an obvious move.  This way he can keep all the classified documents he wants at Mar-a-Lago and no one can say a word about it being illegal.  :poke:

• Haha 2