New SCOTUS Decision

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

How can you not be gleeful that a demented fool was flushed out before the election that could have put him in office another 4 years?  Really?  It also exposed the cover-up that has been going on in the media and the Dem party all this time.

Trump isn’t a great choice, but his policies are coming from one person; not a bunch of leftist unelected bureaucrats.

Thanks for proving his point.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

Thanks for proving his point.

You’re not happy that Biden was exposed?  What is wrong with you?  Is it America first or the Democrat Party first with you?

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

How can you not be gleeful that a demented fool was flushed out before the election that could have put him in office another 4 years?  Really?  It also exposed the cover-up that has been going on in the media and the Dem party all this time.

Trump isn’t a great choice, but his policies are coming from one person; not a bunch of leftist unelected bureaucrats.

No point in going in loops. We completely disagree on trump. He has an almost 60% unfavorable score - the fact that he’s still polling close to Biden after the debate , who shouldn’t have a drivers license, says a lot. Haley would be ahead by 25 pts.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

No point in going in loops. We completely disagree on trump. He has an almost 60% unfavorable score - the fact that he’s still polling close to Biden after the debate , who shouldn’t have a drivers license, says a lot. Haley would be ahead by 25 pts.

Trump is the Republican candidate, Haley and DeSantis would have been better, but we have to face facts.  IIWII.

Is 60% unfavorable rating better than a 70% unfavorable rating?  Both are not liked, but our realistic choice are these two men.  Or maybe I should say an old white guy and a word salad DEI candidate that will proclaim her rightful place as president if elected. 

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re not happy that Biden was exposed?  What is wrong with you?  Is it America first or the Democrat Party first with you?

I already knew what Biden was, and I wasn't thrilled with him as a choice, but unfortunately there was no viable alternative put forward.

Biden should not be running, but he is still capable of putting competent people in government positions and controlling some of the chaos. Hate to burst your bubble, but you calling Biden a demented fool is not a diagnosis. The man is old, and lapses happen, which is why it's a legitimate concern how he will perform and respond in high-stress and emergency situations, but I am not concerned that he will cause harm with some weird decision because there will be people around him to guard against that. With Trump, there will be few guard rails - he'll do whatever he can to enrich himself and increase his power, and have little to no pushback from all the yes men that will be around him. Congress will be the only thing to really stop him, and we see how that went during the impeachment.

Bottom line: Biden could literally be in a vegetative state and he would be a better choice than Trump. How the Republican Party chose him and not Haley is beyond me.

3 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I already knew what Biden was, and I wasn't thrilled with him as a choice, but unfortunately there was no viable alternative put forward.

There were at least 20 other viable candidates to put forward, Tusli Gabbard was one that moderate people would have gotten behind.  Same for Republicans this cycle, it didn’t happen.  Joe was picked and rammed through.  Now you want America to live with it because you hate Trump.  Democracy demands better and in 4 years I hope we will have learned our lesson, just not with a compromised dementia patient.

9 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Bottom line: Biden could literally be in a vegetative state and he would be a better choice

How you can really believe your bottom line is beyond me.  Biden is not going to get any better and the 25th amendment should be on the table, but it won’t because it would look bad.  How many times was the 25th amendment brought up in Trump’s first year of his presidency?  A lot and just because of the hate for the man.  Get over it or you may be disappointed for the next 4 years.

How can you not be mad that the media and the Democrats lied to you for 4 years about this man?

• Thanks 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Trump is the Republican candidate, Haley and DeSantis would have been better, but we have to face facts.  IIWII.

Is 60% unfavorable rating better than a 70% unfavorable rating?  Both are not liked, but our realistic choice are these two men.  Or maybe I should say an old white guy and a word salad DEI candidate that will proclaim her rightful place as president if elected. 

I’m hoping for an acceptable Biden replacement or a 3rd party option. Which means I’m in Hail Mary la la land.

Pretty sure im not the only never trumper conservative in the electorate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’m hoping for an acceptable Biden replacement or a 3rd party option. Which means I’m in Hail Mary la la land.

Pretty sure im not the only never trumper conservative in the electorate. 

I’m sure you’re not.  We can all be *what can be, unburdened by what has been* optimistic for an acceptable replacement.

57 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

There were at least 20 other viable candidates to put forward.

I was talking about the primaries. Nobody gained traction. Biden was the choice. I didn't like it, but there we are.

I don't see the Presidency as one person. Even in a diminished state, Biden puts together a better, or more to the point, safer, administration than Trump. 

What's funny is that you'll bash Biden for saying something nonsensical due to his age and decline, but dismiss the absolutely crazy stuff Trump says when he's supposedly perfectly cogent. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

You've never surfed??    ;D

Ha! Plenty actually. Brings back memories. 

10 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Maga sees Putin as an ally… If Trump wins, Ukraine will be forced to accept a very favorable treaty in Russias favor within 60 days. Bet on it.  Add that to  maybe few border and tariff EOs,  getting rid of bud light,  weekly chaos/blame/whining, and of course the deficit doubling to the point of economic collapse - and you have trumps 4 years. 

A treaty with Russia could be on the table regardless of presidential outcome. 125K Ukrainians have already died. Perhaps it's time to acknowledge reality. Options aren't great. JMO

I drank Bud Light last week.

Roughly half of deficit doubling was for COVID.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

🙄🤦‍♂️

Gotta say, unlike right wingers I’m not generally animated by owning the MAGATs, but it is going to be amusing watching the reactions to Kamala beating Trump. 🤣

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Tigermike said:

Yet in his first term when asked about prosecuting Hillary,  he said "That would be too divisive for the country."

Hah.  It would have been a disaster for him, and he knew it.

13 hours ago, Leftfield said:

It is a fact that they tried to help Trump in both elections.

yep, they are still meddling 

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Gotta say, unlike right wingers I’m not generally animated by owning the MAGATs, but it is going to be amusing watching the reactions to Kamala beating Trump. 🤣

To borrow a line from National Lampoons Vacation: if you think you hate Kamala now, wait until she starts compaigning.  What can be, unburdened by what has been.

14 hours ago, Tigermike said:

And if Biden or any other leftist dem wins Iran will be given the go ahead to attack Israel on all sides.   

See others can play your games.

Screenshot_20240629_090537_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Why hasn't Biden already done that? Do you honestly believe the Democrats are not pro-Israel?

5 hours ago, Leftfield said:

What's funny is that you'll bash Biden for saying something nonsensical due to his age and decline, but dismiss the absolutely crazy stuff Trump says when he's supposedly perfectly cogent. 

We are accustomed to Trump saying outrageous and crazy stuff, that is just Trump. We didn’t all run out and drink Clorox did we?

34 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

We are accustomed to Trump saying outrageous and crazy stuff, that is just Trump. We didn’t all run out and drink Clorox did we?

So it's acceptable for Trump, but not Biden?

By that argument we all just have to give it a little time and then we'll be used to his lapses. Then everyone can say "Oh, that's just Biden. He just says crazy stuff sometimes. Ignore it."

On 7/2/2024 at 2:44 PM, I_M4_AU said:

This four minute speech Biden gave about dissenting from the SCOTUS’s Immunity decision basically says he is very disappointed that the trails will not be held before Election Day.  One could take away from this that Biden may not have ordered the prosecution of Trump in these cases, but was highly encouraged until yesterday.  Its almost as if he was counting on those cases to win the election.  Of course Biden ordered the prosecution of his chief rival.

Biden has no one to blame but himself for this ruling, if he didn’t do the unthinkable, the SCOTUS would not have been involved.  Biden lied so much in this 4 minute speech he started to turn orange.

The President of the U.S. actually said, without proof, that Donald Trump *sent an angry mob to the capitol to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power*.  This is what the trail in DC was suppose to determine.  But this idiot just told America that Trump is guilty without a trail.

This is the type of thing that the Dems are so good at, lie to set the narrative and never apologize when proven wrong.

I don't know that he ordered them, but he was in a position to prevent them.

I don't agree with the Bragg case, the Willis case, or the document case brought by Jack Smith. I won't go as far as saying they were coordinated, but the timing suspicious at minimum. 

The J6 has much more merit IMO.

And the E Jean Carroll case was shady. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

So it's acceptable for Trump, but not Biden?

By that argument we all just have to give it a little time and then we'll be used to his lapses. Then everyone can say "Oh, that's just Biden. He just says crazy stuff sometimes. Ignore it."

Lighten up. Just playing with you. Neither are acceptable. 

8 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

How can you not be mad that the media and the Democrats lied to you for 4 years about this man?

They have arrogantly taken people as idiots and fools. You and I know that most folks understand Joe has problems. Who said “ looks like Biden has had a cold for 4 years”?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

They have arrogantly taken people as idiots and fools. You and I know that most folks understand Joe has problems. Who said “ looks like Biden has had a cold for 4 years”?

Hay fever.