For those definitely not supporting Trump...

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

The stories reported in those sources actually happenedThey are true. They are documented.  No one simply made theses stories up. That is the proof.

You are blind to reality.  It's sad and scary.

You keep clinging to garbage in a desperate hope that it backs your narrative and yet it doesn’t.  Sorry, but the left and people like you are the ones that refuse to acknowledge the truth.  You and Schiff are still waiting for the Steele dossier to be proven, right?   

You remain intentionally ignorant.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GoAU said:

You keep clinging to garbage in a desperate hope that it backs your narrative and yet it doesn’t.  Sorry, but the left and people like you are the ones that refuse to acknowledge the truth.  You and Schiff are still waiting for the Steele dossier to be proven, right?   

True that. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GoAU said:

Yeah, I am "clinging".   "Clinging" to news reports that were presented and confirmed - by multiple sources as well as documents.  (aka "history")

Your denial is remarkable - maybe epic. 

Definitely cult-like.

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 1

53 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, I am "clinging".   "Clinging" to news reports that were presented and confirmed - by multiple sources as well as documents.  (aka "history")

Your denial is remarkable - maybe epic. 

Definitely cult-like.

I am still wondering why the dems are not shouting about gun control after the assassination attempt. There has been a couple dems say something but not like before concerning LV, Parkland, and etc.....  Why is that? 

32 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I am still wondering why the dems are not shouting about gun control after the assassination attempt. There has been a couple dems say something but not like before concerning LV, Parkland, and etc.....  Why is that? 

Well, that was random!  :laugh: