Anybody cool with this?

16 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Always a few zealots around but doubt anything to really worry about.

Um, you sure? Kind looks red state’ish to me.

image.thumb.png.1da19bb45c8de3aedb525a1db67b608d.png
https://www.prri.org/research/support-for-christian-nationalism-in-all-50-states/#:~:text=Three in ten Americans qualify as Christian nationalism Adherents (10,these questions in late 2022.

6 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Um, you sure? Kind looks red state’ish to me.

Isn’t that to be expected in a national survey? Thinking I participated in a similar survey. Had no idea what it was about.

39 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

"Writer James Chapman created a list of the most read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the last 50 years."

I suppose that is as accurate of a method in making the determination as any. Think Harry Potter came in fairly high.

Um, this is a big SO WHAT? According to the U.S. Constitution, it is not permitted to shove ANY religion down the throats of those in school of ANY age. Why? Well, obviously because (1) religious education is the responsibility of parents and churches, (2) there are many school attendees in the U.S. who are from families that are not adherents of Protestant evangelical religious faith, and (3) the St James Bible (which is a corrupt translation) is NOT the most read book in the world (check your "facts").

• Like 1