EA sports college football- AU D ranked 86

ea.com

You might be surprised but AU didn't make the top 25 offenses...

Defensive power rankings

Ohio State - 96 OVR

Georgia - 94 OVR

Oregon - 90 OVR

Alabama - 90 OVR

Clemson - 90 OVR

Notre Dame - 90 OVR

Michigan - 90 OVR

Texas - 88 OVR

Penn State - 88 OVR

Utah - 88 OVR

Florida State - 88 OVR

Oklahoma - 88 OVR

Iowa - 88 OVR

Virginia Tech - 86 OVR

Wisconsin - 86 OVR

USC - 86 OVR

Auburn - 86 OVR

LSU - 84 OVR

Texas A&M - 84 OVR

Colorado - 84 OVR

Oklahoma State - 84 OVR

Louisville - 84 OVR

North Carolina - 84 OVR

Kansas State - 84 OVR

Florida - 84 OVR

• Like 1

I’d say a mid 70’s offense would be expected and realistic. 86 defense seems fair. Our special teams is gonna be like 99.

They overvalued the hell out of Colorado in offense and defense. Deon must be sleeping with the development team. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’d say a mid 70’s offense would be expected and realistic. 86 defense seems fair. Our special teams is gonna be like 99.

They overvalued the hell out of Colorado in offense and defense. Deon must be sleeping with the development team. 

The CU grading is insane. I think they’re trolling or want to ride the hype train. NDSU could very well beat them in Week 1. 

You have to be a crazy person to schedule them. They’re beaten like 3-4 P5 teams in the past 10 years or so IIRC?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, woodford said:

The CU grading is insane. I think they’re trolling or want to ride the hype train. NDSU could very well beat them in Week 1. 

You have to be a crazy person to schedule them. They’re beaten like 3-4 P5 teams in the past 10 years or so IIRC?

A lot of it is hype. 

But Deon HAS brought some real talent into Colorado. Whether everyone will start to gel together and make a decent team or fall apart into disarray will be interesting to see. 

I think our defensive grading is pretty good. Nobody should be shocked we wont be rated as a great offensive team in the game. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

29 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I think our defensive grading is pretty good. Nobody should be shocked we wont be rated as a great offensive team in the game. 

Doesn’t matter, because once I become the head coach and bring my trademark vintage triple option/air raid offense to the plains, nobody will be stopping me anyway. Nick Saban is going to worship me as the goat by the time I’m done.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Looks so good

Edited by WFE12