Pearl on Holloway’s transfer to Alabama

14 hours ago, keeperoftheplains said:

There was also this bush league display against Houston.  The guy is just a grade-A Richard.

10791097.png

I didn't see this when it happened. What happened and what is Oats doing in this picture?

On 7/12/2024 at 1:13 PM, keeperoftheplains said:

There was also this bush league display against Houston.  The guy is just a grade-A Richard.

10791097.png

Didn't Oats' gangster Mafia strength and conditioning coach he had a few years ago purposely bump Bruce after an SEC tournament game trying to start something? Or was Avery still the coach then?

10 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

I didn't see this when it happened. What happened and what is Oats doing in this picture?

In a game vs bama in tuscaloser a couple of years ago, Houston got screwed by the refs. Kelvin Sampson went after the refs after the game, and Oats stood with his hand out like there was no one to shake with to mock Sampson. You can see Oats turning and watching the confrontation.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2024 at 2:47 PM, gr82be said:

Agree in general. CBM’s personality and playing style and what went down toward the end of the season reminded me of charcoal starter fluid. You have to have it and a certain amount is needed but if apply too much someone will get burned by the flare up. That’s what happened vs Yale and Yale knew exactly which buttons to push. 

And then both Pearls went after fans for it. I'm not going to lie. They should have handled that differently. As in they should have let it pass.

• Like 2