Lets try a Maga test shall we?

no lies or subterfuge. i need five maga christian folks to tell me they love me without hesitation. you guys cannot do it. love the sin and hate the sinner or clown show am i right?

I would answer, but you have me on ignore, so what’s your point again?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

no lies or subterfuge. i need five maga christian folks to tell me they love me without hesitation. you guys cannot do it. love the sin and hate the sinner or clown show am i right?

No lie. I love you as a person who I don’t want to see the down side of Heaven/hell. Btw its love the sinner hate the sin. Did I do all I could to bring you to understand what happens at death? Hard to say. You are difficult to love with your constant attacks on Christians church religion God the Bible. But then I realize that’s just as Satan working his magic. There is still hope.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

No lie. I love you as a person who I don’t want to see the down side of Heaven/hell. Btw its love the sinner hate the sin. Did I do all I could to bring you to understand what happens at death? Hard to say. You are difficult to love with your constant attacks on Christians church religion God the Bible. But then I realize that’s just as Satan working his magic. There is still hope.

You said it all right here in this statement.  This is what Biblical Love is (wanting, hoping, and praying that everyone in this world accepts Jesus Christ as their Savior before they die so they will escape the burning flames of Hell).  I honestly don't think that Fifty is a bad person; I love him in the way I mentioned above, but there is something in his past I'm guessing that caused him to be antagonistic towards Christians.  I pray that this leaves him some day.  I also think alot of the negative & hateful comments is due to his medications, so I tend to give him a pass.

Salty has a unique knack for handling him which I don't have.  So I just have to do it the way God leads me.

WTF? 50 you need to quit posting after eating a bucket of gummies. I mean - geez man.  Why do you care if MAGA neo-nazi,  crazoid-christian, trump toe suckers LOVE you? Just quit this tihs and be you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

You said it all right here in this statement.  This is what Biblical Love is (wanting, hoping, and praying that everyone in this world accepts Jesus Christ as their Savior before they die so they will escape the burning flames of Hell).

Right.  Because "God loves you".

• Thanks 1

I really dont identify as Team Blue nor Team Red, but you know how we talk in the DMs. 

Love you man...:-*