EA Sports 25 Toughest College Stadiums to Play In

Today, EA Sports released their list of top 25 toughest college football stadiums to play in. EA Sports figured in historical stats for each stadium, win pct., home attendance, active win streaks and team prestige. Here are their top 25 in order. (I listed the school name instead of the school and stadium name.)

1) Texas A&M

2) Alabama

3) LSU

4) Ohio State

5) Georgia

6) Penn State

7) Wisconsin

8.) Oklahoma 

9) Florida State

10) Florida

11) Oregon

12) Clemson

13) Tennessee

14) Auburn

15) South Carolina

16) Michigan

17) Virginia Tech

18) Utah

19) Texas

20) Iowa

21) Notre Dame

22) Michigan State

23) Arkansas

24) Boise State

25) Mississippi State 

14 is deserving. Maybe generous. JHS is hostile af and the fans bring it. But we’ve only won 10 games there in the past 3 years and NMSU beat the dog sh*t out of us there last year.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

The reason EA Sports did this top 25 list was because this years game, College Football 2025, will have different advantages for home teams like camera shaking, blurred routes, confidence, amongst other things. The game hits stores July 19th and EA Sports has been putting out articles, such as this list, leading up to that day. 

Since it's slow this time of year, I thought this might get some discussions going. Btw, I don't agree with alot of this order. I think our recent winning pct. at home the past few years probably dropped us down this list. I think The Big House at Michigan is way too low at 16th. It's one of, if not the biggest stadium in college football and they never lose there the past few years. I'm surprised Washington's stadium isn't on here. I've watched them play Oregon and that place is rowdy as hell. Arkansas shouldn't be on this list, imo.

Edited by TeamZero77

2 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

The reason EA Sports did this top 25 list was because this years game, College Football 2025, will have different advantages for home teams like camera shaking, blurred routes, confidence, amongst other things. The game hits stores July 19th and EA Sports has been putting out articles, such as this list, leading up to that day. 

Since it's slow this time of year, I thought this might get some discussions going. Btw, I don't agree with alot of this order. I think our recent winning pct. at home the past few years probably dropped us down this list. I think The Big House at Michigan is way too low at 16th. It's one of, if not the biggest stadium in college football and they never lose there the past few years. I'm surprised Washington's stadium isn't on here. I've watched them play Oregon and that place is rowdy as hell. Arkansas shouldn't be on this list, imo.

I read that Senior quarterbacks will be able to see possible blitzes and have more hot route options. That’s a real nice touch. Means Payton as a 10th year quarterback will have tons of advantages.

• Haha 2

LSU will always be #1 with The Swamp as a close #2. Both of those places are not only the two loudest stadiums that multiple AU players have reported for decades, but AU has only won consecutive games at LSU just once (97-99) and the longest at The Swamp was (68-72). Pat Dye actually thanked his 88 team for finally getting him his lone victory at The Swamp, which is nuts considering how good the Dye teams were throughout the 80s.

We’ve had long winning streaks at both Georgia and Tuberville-Denny, so I wouldn’t place them in my Top 10.

Bryant Denny is a joke.  Yeah they have had good teams in the past but it has nothing to do with home field advantage.