The Presidential debate

24 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

My mother was diagnosed with dementia in her late 70s that was thought to be Alzheimers related.  
The later it got in the day the more confused she would become.  That is known as sundowning. 

Thanks for clarifying for an old man.

• Like 1

Biden not fit to be president? Who would have thunk it. 

Democrats are just now figuring this out? 

Many people saw this 4 years ago and were told we didn’t know what we were talking about. 

How would they really replace him in short order? 4 months isn’t really much time to have weeding out candidates. I suppose you could just pick someone. But then again you would have to hope it’s someone everyone would like. Or would Dems vote for a potato if that’s who they had? Or would they third party pick someone? Which obviously would hurt them. 

I think it’s Biden or bust for them. 

17 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Biden not fit to be president? Who would have thunk it. 

Democrats are just now figuring this out? 

Many people saw this 4 years ago and were told we didn’t know what we were talking about. 

How would they really replace him in short order? 4 months isn’t really much time to have weeding out candidates. I suppose you could just pick someone. But then again you would have to hope it’s someone everyone would like. Or would Dems vote for a potato if that’s who they had? Or would they third party pick someone? Which obviously would hurt them. 

I think it’s Biden or bust for them. 

Seems I was wrong about this as well. The Alabama Democrat Party removed Graddick from the nominee's role and installed Beasley. I thought the DNC would do the same. Apparently, unless PJB resigns, they cant replace him, this is from my reading of different articles. 

I have to tell you, I don't see PJB resigning anything. I just dont.

18 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Apparently, unless PJB resigns, they cant replace him, this is from my reading of different articles. 

True. None of these fossilized politicos know when to quit. McConnell basically had mini TIAs at a press conference. I thought surely he would retire. He didn’t. Dianne Feinstein was being wheeled around in almost a vegetative state and stayed until the end. I can’t figure out if their egos are just that big, if they don’t know how to do anything else, or are just propped up by their surrogates who are clinging to power and status themselves. It’s sad and increasingly disturbing. And WTH with their family members not having an intervention. If my dad were in Joe’s state I’m taking his car keys. I’m certainly not letting him try to run a nation and manage nuclear weapons.  

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

True. None of these fossilized politicos know when to quit. McConnell basically had mini TIAs at a press conference. I thought surely he would retire. He didn’t. Dianne Feinstein was being wheeled around in almost a vegetative state and stayed until the end. I can’t figure out if their egos are just that big, if they don’t know how to do anything else, or are just propped up by their surrogates who are clinging to power and status themselves. It’s sad and increasingly disturbing. 

You know, it is fun talking to people that can actually take off the party blinders and admit what they see. trump is a failed businessman, a blowhard, know-nothing dickhead. And the alternative finally got acknowledged for being exactly what he is, an old man with a sincere case of dementia.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

And WTH with their family members not having an intervention.

Man, don’t go there….Dr. Jill is above reproach.

• Haha 1