The Presidential debate

37 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Hi! My name is Joe Biden and I lie more than my press secretary..............

You don’t know what lying is.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

Does anyone think there will be a push to replace Biden after this debate?

I’m sending a text.

7 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Your point?

Trump told more lies than have ever been told in 90 minutes and you saw an alternative reality.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, WillMunny said:

Biden looks like he needs a B12 injection to finish this debate.

Trump says nothing of real substance.

We are in bad trouble.

Trump's policies were full of substance.

Crime reform, drug reform, tax cut, border control, got us out of the climate racket where other countries were polluting and not paying up, Tariffs on China, Recognized Israel as capital of Jerusalem. 1.4% inflation. What else do you want?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Biden has no business being there. Trump is an idiot and blow hard that sides steps. Some folks that post here could tear him out of the frame. “ Houston, we have a problem”.

Gosh you people focusing totally on personality. How was life for you when Trump was President? How is life for you now? 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, cbo said:

Arguing about golf is exactly what these 2 should be doing right now. But not while running for president. 

We are cooked. 

I'm glad you have finally admitted Biden is not suitable. We are not cooked. If we close the border, enact inflation reducing policies, and get control of voter fraud, life will be better, not worse. Anyway, you will vote Democrat.

Edited by Auburn93
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

I'm glad you have finally admitted Biden is not suitable. We are not cooked. If we close the border, enact inflation reducing policies, and get control of voter fraud, life will be better, not worse. Anyway, you will vote Democrat.

Huh? I’ve said for months that Biden is not fit. 

Of course, Trump lied constantly for an hour and a half, like he always does. But I’m sure you believe everything he says. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Gosh you people focusing totally on personality. How was life for you when Trump was President? How is life for you now? 

I was in lockdown. Free now.

• Haha 1

The left seems about as happy with Biden as college alumni feel about a football coach that goes 1-11. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Yes.  In a general election, any candidate  from either party in the past 40 years could easily beat Trump .  

Except the one currently leading the Dems ticket.

This is exactly what I was afraid of. The Dem Leadership manages to fall  in line and lose to the worst nominee from a major political party ever FOR THE SECOND TIME. 

Edited by DKW 86

The debate wasn't great for Trump in that the man cannot resist bald-faced lies and gross exaggerations.  Everything he does is the best ever, something no one has ever done before, amazes all the experts.  All the criticisms are lies and plots against him.

But the debate was an unmitigated, DEFCON 1 level disaster for Biden.  Most of his answers were incoherent or confused sounding.  He sounded old, tired and out of sorts.  He mumbled and stumbled over words worse than any time I've ever heard him speak. He barely punched back on the many openings Trump gave him.  At least half the time I couldn't figure out what the hell he was trying to say. This is a man who should be retired and enjoying his golden years relaxing and being with family, not enduring the stresses of one of the most demanding jobs on the planet.

It's absolutely pathetic that these are the choices of our biggest political parties.  An absolute embarrassment on the world stage.

For differing reasons, I will not be voting for either of these two worthless candidates.  But unless the Democratic Party can convince Biden to bow out and nominate someone else, Trump will win in November with relative ease.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Well, wrong again!

Glad to be wrong on this one, but I am shocked that the media finally saw through the thinly vailed *deep fake* narrative from just days ago.

I will also say, diehard Trumpies and Republican auto-voters don't want Biden to be replaced.  Or at least they shouldn't want it.  If Biden stays in, a Trump victory is all but assured.  If the Dems nominate someone new who can competently go after Trump and call him on his bull****, all bets are off.  So if you're cheering on the meltdown on the other side of the aisle right now, be careful what you wish for.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Auburn93 said:

Life has been pretty good for me since the 80s and with my situation no drop off since Biden. I do not care for the price shock of things anymore than you but know it is not all Biden related and that Trump is not a fix.

”You people”? Never voted for a democrat as president in my life but it is easy to see that Trump is a rambling buffoon. 

• Like 1

Biden did none of the aggressive taking to task that should have sent Trump over the edge.  Instead, he allowed Trump to downright lie over 30 times during the debate with little to no challenge.

Trump seems to think that Democrats kill babies after birth.  Even the most devoted cult members have to recognize that as BS.

Edited by AU9377

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Glad to be wrong on this one, but I am shocked that the media finally saw through the thinly vailed *deep fake* narrative from just days ago.

That’s the thing— conservative media is so unscrupulous and addicted to deception they did twist things to make them appear worse instead of relying on the fair examples.

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

That’s the thing— conservative media is so unscrupulous and addicted to deception they did twist things to make them appear worse instead of relying on the fair examples.

I wonder why this clip isn’t shown on Biden’s media outlets?

Jill is the worst wife in America, bar none.

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 2

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I wonder why this clip isn’t shown on Biden’s media outlets?

Jill is the worst wife in America, bar none.

Weird, hateful take. His wife was there. Trump’s wasn’t. Wives typically greet candidates on stage after these things and walk off with them. You and Donny Jr. — two peas in a pod.

• Like 1

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Weird, hateful take. His wife was there. Trump’s wasn’t. Wives typically greet candidates on stage after these things and walk off with them. You and Donny Jr. — two peas in a pod.

Missed the point; She knows he is weak and feeble and still props him up as if he is capable of running the country.  Oh, and he answered every question too.

I just saw where PJB actually used the “dog-faced pony soldier” comment again last nite, maybe at the Waffle House. OMG, this may go down as the worst debate performance ever.

All those “cheap fake” comments aren’t looking good any longer either. They just don’t hold water. How long has the media covered for and the Administration covered for Biden? How long?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

How long has the media covered for and the Administration covered for Biden? How long?

That is what is the worst thing about all of this.  The media has not been doing their jobs for years and it appears the reason might be they just hate DJT.  No excuse.

51 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Life has been pretty good for me since the 80s and with my situation no drop off since Biden. I do not care for the price shock of things anymore than you but know it is not all Biden related and that Trump is not a fix.

”You people”? Never voted for a democrat as president in my life but it is easy to see that Trump is a rambling buffoon. 

Same here, my quality of life hasn't suffered under Biden, but my gosh, everyday things cost so much more than they did four years ago. Inflation has had a major impact on younger familes  and fixed income folks.

I , too, have never voted for a democrat for president, and don't think I ever will.

• Like 1

Thank goodness I didn't watch all of the debate. What I saw was cause for  great concern. I told my wife to hide all the sharp instruments in the house.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That is what is the worst thing about all of this.  The media has not been doing their jobs for years and it appears the reason might be they just hate DJT.  No excuse.

It may be just deference to PJB. They all know him from his 50 years in DC too.