NBA Draft

AURex

I admit, I do not follow NBA and do not give a squat which NBA team or NBA player is currently coated in diamonds and pearls.

But I was laughing at an article that was saying the two top prospects for the NBA draft are guys from France who have played on teams with basically competition equivalent to U.S. high school or junior college. But hey. they shot kinda decent from outside. And, welp, they are FRENCH, so they must be better than home grown, right?

These guys are, apparently more desirable than Clingen and Edey and some outstanding U.S. talent because ....? I dunno. They are French?

I guess the rationale is that this is a "weak" draft, so let's grab a guy out of nowhere.

Well, as I say, I'm not into NBA, so maybe others can get orgasmic about this new NBA draft. hahaha

4 minutes ago, AURex said:

I admit, I do not follow NBA and do not give a squat which NBA team or NBA player is currently coated in diamonds and pearls.

But I was laughing at an article that was saying the two top prospects for the NBA draft are guys from France who have played on teams with basically competition equivalent to U.S. high school or junior college. But hey. they shot kinda decent from outside. And, welp, they are FRENCH, so they must be better than home grown, right?

These guys are, apparently more desirable than Clingen and Edey and some outstanding U.S. talent because ....? I dunno. They are French?

I guess the rationale is that this is a "weak" draft, so let's grab a guy out of nowhere.

Well, as I say, I'm not into NBA, so maybe others can get orgasmic about this new NBA draft. hahaha

Uh Europe is producing insane talent now and has been for a long while.

The NBA isn’t being lazy with their scouting here.

• Like 1

I do not watch NBA. I don't care who they draft. But I looked at the numbers on these two French guys and, welp, they've played against weak competition and their numbers are no better than a dozen of American players.

But okay, whatever. I have no skin in this game and really don't give a dammm if the entire league is foreign imports. hahahaha

10 hours ago, AURex said:

I do not watch NBA. I don't care who they draft. But I looked at the numbers on these two French guys and, welp, they've played against weak competition and their numbers are no better than a dozen of American players.

But okay, whatever. I have no skin in this game and really don't give a dammm if the entire league is foreign imports. hahahaha

They are young, athletic, ~7 footers that can shoot the 3. At worst you have a 3 and D big. At best you have an nba superstar.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2024 at 9:42 PM, AURex said:

I like Clingan as an NBA prospect a lot better than Edey.