2025 4* Edge Jared Smith commits to AU!!!!

Love him talking about veering away from the usual bama fandom. Same here fam. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

This is a STUD!!!!!! He grew up being an Auburn fan in a family full of Bama fans. I already feel a connection to him just for that alone. 😄

War Eagle Mr. Smith

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Auburn93 said:

hey hey hey...you come up with your own snarky Palpatine ideas!

tenor.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Guess who this pipeline puts us in line for in the 27 class?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Viper said:

f41d9486f5d01fb744c061bfaacf2c6c.gif

image.gif.4ad255d4e566a05d5b9791d19b89d6dd.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’s a new day when Auburn is getting multiple big recruits out of metro Birmingham. It seems like the staffs main recruiting pitch is “why not Auburn? Aren’t you tired of Alabama? Make your own legacy” And it seems like that’s resonating with recruits 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wasn’t Thompson an Auburn no fly zone for years? This staff is killing it. 

Absolutely crucial that they start off strong in September to keep the momentum going. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is great but we need proof of concept now.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

This is great but we need proof of concept now.

Uh, all of those guys are not on the team yet. You don't provide proof of concept until the roster is built. This is the second season. I think PTB gave the best expectations which is just two more wins from last year. Still, don't have a great QB. So the pieces are not there yet.

Edited by Auburn93
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Uh, all of those guys are not on the team yet. You don't provide proof of concept until the roster is built. This is the second season. 

I think proof of concept can mean a few things. In terms of the record, they definitely need to exist around 8 wins. 6 wins again, that probably means you have a couple losses that’d be deflating (not in the almost upset to UGA way). 

For what the opinion of insiders and media matter, they also have said on the field matters in reference to this season. Probably will matter for 2026 more than 2025, at this point 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

I think the passing game may be as important if not more important than the record. We’re going for some QB targets that have been as contested as I can remember and our pitch for WR recruiting has mainly centered around “look what I did for these SEC guys 10 years ago”.
Couple that with Alabama’s recent success, DeBoer’s recent success, and UGA likely about to have a top 3 QB in next year’s draft, and I do think we need to show schematic success and execution

• Like 3

Wooooo Hooooo! I love the talent and potential development of this young man. A great get for the Auburn coaching staff. Now if we can just sign him!

• Like 1