Basketball Uniform Concept

I hope to see AU football wear a classic orange jersey in a game one day.  No gimicks, just an orange jersey and everything else the same.  Ga Tech has a uniform combo with a white helmet, white pants, and a gold jersey.  It looks really good.

1804f26ace45f6abe2f0e6548deb0ab2.jpg

Edited by keeperoftheplains
  • Like 1

I like light blue/powder blue. But it doesn't fit with our color scheme. And as others have said, it would just look like we are copycatting Ole Miss.

36 minutes ago, keeperoftheplains said:

I hope to see AU football wear a classic orange jersey in a game one day.  No gimicks, just an orange jersey and everything else the same.  Ga Tech has a uniform combo with a white helmet, white pants, and a gold jersey.  It looks really good.

1804f26ace45f6abe2f0e6548deb0ab2.jpg

I wouldn't mind the occasional orange jersey in football. Our orange basketball uniforms and baseball tops are actually my favorite uniforms from those sports.

18 hours ago, LPTiger said:

E, the green labeled Easton bat is legit, but the hat and jersey are things I never saw in 84, 85, 86. 

I mean, isn’t that an obvious photoshop pic? And not a very good one at that. 

It just feels like we're copying Ole Miss to me, even though I think it looks good.

Every one of those concepts are terrible.  Baby Blue is not an Auburn color so no.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2024 at 4:32 PM, LPTiger said:

E, the green labeled Easton bat is legit, but the hat and jersey are things I never saw in 84, 85, 86. 

Practice jerseys.   Those uniforms were worn in 78 and 79ish

On 6/24/2024 at 3:59 PM, AUloggerhead said:

I look at those and immediately think ... (thank God AU is moving to Nike!)  

Funny.  I look at those and think this is the crap we will probably get with Nike.