Ex-White House Doctor's Alleged Pill Scandal Resurfaces As He Demands Biden Take Drug Test

Fox and Republicans are already prepping for a Trump debate disaster by claiming Biden is amped up on drugs.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Fox and Republicans are already prepping for a Trump debate disaster by claiming Biden is amped up on drugs.

The transparency of how they operate is embarrassingly simple.  Every time they do something or plan to do something, they accuse the opposition of that very thing in an attempt to control the narrative.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Biden should do the following:

Agree to the drug test. But as a condition of that concession, DJT has to submit to a lie detector test. For every drug or substance Biden is tested for, DJT would have to answer one question of JBs choosing. Would make for some great reality TV. 

• Haha 2

I don't doubt that both will use some form of stimulant to put a little pep in their step, but they have to be too sharp to risk being juiced up to the point of losing their composure.

10 hours ago, AU9377 said:

The transparency of how they operate is embarrassingly simple.  Every time they do something or plan to do something, they accuse the opposition of that very thing in an attempt to control the narrative.

There’s a reason the old joke is “Gaslight, Obstruct, PROJECT”

• Like 2

On 6/25/2024 at 10:21 AM, AU9377 said:

A one way street?

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

A one way street?

Never said that.  I am certain that everyone is guilty of it from time to time.  Unfortunately, it has become the go to mode of operation for many in Trump world. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

I am certain that everyone is guilty of it from time to time. 

I'm glad you own up to the truth. Props.