What potential war would you support American troops on the ground for?

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Come on man. There is evil in this world and that evil could care less about your offspring.  Putin invaded Ukraine and HAMAS attacked Israel and have would loved to have no resistance.  All it would take is for good people to do nothing.

I meant all world leaders. - including the bad guys - if they had to send their sons.

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I meant all world leaders. - including the bad guys - if they had to send their sons.

HAMAS leaders sons would then become Martyrs for the cause and would be hailed as heroes.  In fact, one of the leaders of HAMAS lost 3 of his sons in an air raid in April.  Three of Gaddafi’s sons were killed during their uprising.  Evil is evil, do we fight it or not?

The issue is who decides if it is evil?  Congress will decide if it is evil enough to fight.

31 minutes ago, Tigermike said:

This is your administration and you all seem to be happy with what he's done and the direction thes taking.

Tell us why war is so important for democrats now?

"you all seem to be happy...."

Classical begging the question.  Please......:-\

Edited by homersapien

23 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Some of them literally don't care.

That's (scientific) fact.

22 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I don’t believe there is any evidence that Hamas attacked Israel because of Joe Biden or his policies

I didn't say they attacked because of Biden.  But there is nothing in Biden's foreign policies that would stop them.  And Biden has sent billions to Iran who in turn fund hamas and Hezbollah.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"you all seem to be happy....

Classical begging the question.  Please......:-\

So you aren't happy with Biden?  🙄

Just now, Tigermike said:

I didn't say they attacked because of Biden.  But there is nothing in Biden's foreign policies that would stop them.  And Biden has sent billions to Iran who in turn fund hamas and Hezbollah.

You missed my point.

What would you rather see him do rather than what he' done?

Just now, homersapien said:

You missed my point.

What would you rather see him do rather than what he' done?

Not screw it up any more than he already has.   But I'm aiming high.  

1 minute ago, Tigermike said:

So you aren't happy with Biden?  🙄

No, I agree with him sometimes and disagree others.

I am a realist, not a cultist.

• Haha 1

Just now, Tigermike said:

Not screw it up any more than he already has.   But I'm aiming high.  

That's a complete evasion. 

You are a fool- this exchange is no better than arranging a tennis club match only to find your opponent is complete beginner who has miss-represented his skill level.

Bye

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

HAMAS leaders sons would then become Martyrs for the cause and would be hailed as heroes.  In fact, one of the leaders of HAMAS lost 3 of his sons in an air raid in April.  Three of Gaddafi’s sons were killed during their uprising.  Evil is evil, do we fight it or not?

The issue is who decides if it is evil?  Congress will decide if it is evil enough to fight.

It was a simple generalization. Which means there’s always exceptions. Crazy being one of them.. 

15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's a complete evasion. 

You are a fool- this exchange is no better than arranging a tennis club match only to find your opponent is complete beginner who has miss-represented his skill level.

Bye

Want to see a fool, look in the mirror. 

The best course would be to do the opposite of what this extremists administration wants to do.

22 minutes ago, homersapien said:

No, I agree with him sometimes and disagree others.

I am a realist, not a cultist.

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

It was a simple generalization. Which means there’s always exceptions. Crazy being one of them.. 

It would be great to have world peace.  When we have it is great, but can disappear in an instant.

1 hour ago, Tigermike said:

The best course would be to do the opposite of what this extremists administration wants to do.

The opposite of extreme is still extreme, just on the other side.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, arein0 said:

The opposite of extreme is still extreme, just on the other side.

Here is the difference as seen by Trump’s ambassador to Israel:

Trump: would message Hezbollah and Iran that if war breaks out with Israel, Iran will be bankrupted and Israel will be fully armed with no limits placed on its defense.

Biden: messages Israel that if war breaks out with Hezbollah and Iran, Israel should not expect the type of US support it received when Iran launched missiles against Israel several months ago.

• Facepalm 1