softball picks up Oklahoma transfer

Any pitcher that was recruited by Oklahoma is good by me 😆 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Any pitcher that was recruited by Oklahoma is good by me 😆 

I feel the exact same way.  Any player for that matter that we get from a program like Oklahoma is a must take, IMO. 

• Like 1

Great news. She’s a lefty too. Malveauxs already earning that paycheck. 

• Like 3

Whoa!

• Like 1

After redshirting as a freshman in 2023, Geurin was 2-0 with 9 strikeouts in 10 innings of work in 2024.

I appreciate that the Malveaux’s took some time away from their photo shoots. SJ might have been signed by Patty, but was not heavily recruited and was never utilized…committed very young. I hope she surprises me with some great stuff, but she hasn’t had an opportunity to show it or develop it in the past 2 years. This does nothing for our lack of experience in the circle. 

I really wanted to celebrate the first commitment, but I can only be cautiously optimistic about this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm all on board with this.  Impressive get for the coaches.  I welcome Ms. Guerin to Auburn - she'll have a lot more fun here than she would have in Norman, I think.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RedDirtFan said:

After redshirting as a freshman in 2023, Geurin was 2-0 with 9 strikeouts in 10 innings of work in 2024.

I appreciate that the Malveaux’s took some time away from their photo shoots. SJ might have been signed by Patty, but was not heavily recruited and was never utilized…committed very young. I hope she surprises me with some great stuff, but she hasn’t had an opportunity to show it or develop it in the past 2 years. This does nothing for our lack of experience in the circle. 

I really wanted to celebrate the first commitment, but I can only be cautiously optimistic about this one.

She was recruited by UCLA and Texas A&M in addition to Oklahoma.

• Like 1

I love this pickup. But I do agree with @RedDirtFan that this does not help the experience problem. Hopefully, the staff can pull Sage Mardjetko, Isabella Smith, Cera Blanchard or Stevie Hansen. I’m excited about the start though!

I’m also hoping Lair Beautae (Houston-2B) who has ties with the Malveaux’s will come to Auburn as well. 

• Like 1