Bitch about me all ya want.............

but i bring a lot of traffic on the pols boards. i am liable to say anything but if i give you the look ya best step quietly. that sounded good did it not?

• Haha 1

Not really. You actually bring a lot of clutter to the boards. Right now 14 topics on page 1. Only 5 or 6 reply's other than your own. Horrible average. If it were baseball the coach wouldn’t even have you on the team.

41 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

but i bring a lot of traffic on the pols boards

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not really. You actually bring a lot of clutter to the boards. Right now 14 topics on page 1. Only 5 or 6 reply's other than your own. Horrible average. If it were baseball the coach wouldn’t even have you on the team.

If you don’t like fiddy, we can’t be friends…

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

If you don’t like fiddy, we can’t be friends…

him and a couple others want to tell folks how to post and it is a bad look...........it just makes me post harder...................

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

him and a couple others want to tell folks how to post and it is a bad look...........it just makes me post harder...................

Says the poster who has begged Titan to shut some posters down.  What a joke.

• Like 1

i hate a liar

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Are your pants on fire? 

so whats your point t ball? you stepped up so lets hear it big boy..............

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I don’t care how you or anyone post. I was just pointing out your extremely low and embarrassing post/response ratio.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I don’t care how you or anyone post. I was just pointing out your extremely low and embarrassing post/response ratio.

stay in your lane dude.you were such a drunkard oh here you could not type dude. YOU embarrassed yourself home slice. i have not forgotten. and if you do not care then why the hell are you bitching? care to explain? you just lied and wanting to start something. the lies some of you sling on here is worse than anything i have ever said. i am just blunt and to the point.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

stay in your lane dude.you were such a drunkard oh here you could not type dude. YOU embarrassed yourself home slice. i have not forgotten. and if you do not care then why the hell are you bitching? care to explain? you just lied and wanting to start something. the lies some of you sling on here is worse than anything i have ever said. i am just blunt and to the point.

Count the ratio yourself.

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Count the ratio yourself.

do you really think i do not know how much i post? you guys make fun of 85 and he never bothers anyone. it is a message board.i am a platinum guy while your cheap butt is only gold. if you do not like it salty just iggie me buddy. i did iam and it kills his soul i do not care what he thinks...........

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

do you really think i do not know how much i post? you guys make fun of 85 and he never bothers anyone. it is a message board.i am a platinum guy while your cheap butt is only gold. if you do not like it salty just iggie me buddy. i did iam and it kills his soul i do not care what he thinks...........

85 comes and goes. Pretty sure his ratio is bad but at times he hits well enough to keep him in the game.

Do whatever you want with the childish and silly “iggie”. Iam could care less.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

85 comes and goes. Pretty sure his ratio is bad but at times he hits well enough to keep him in the game.

Do whatever you want with the childish and silly “iggie”. Iam could care less.

i am going though my second childhood.and if iam does not care why does he continue to try and get a rise out of me knowing i have him iggied? see how that works?

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am going though my second childhood.and if iam does not care why does he continue to try and get a rise out of me knowing i have him iggied? see how that works?

Guess because you mention him so often…..strange.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Guess because you mention him so often…..strange.

i do not like him he is fake. in fact i do not want anyone to even think i like him. i do like you salty tho it will not get me a cup of coffe but if you bring it you will receive my auburn bud................grins

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i do not like him he is fake. in fact i do not want anyone to even think i like him. i do like you salty tho it will not get me a cup of coffe but if you bring it you will receive my auburn bud................grins

Love my coffee and articles. Will start hitting them pretty hard after the 4th.

31 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Love my coffee and articles. Will start hitting them pretty hard after the 4th.

for the record salty i will treat you like gold off the pol boards. anyone in fact......other than iggies.........

• Facepalm 1

yawns before the dummy comes crashing............

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i hate a liar

Ole Social got banned permanently, so it seems you are asking the admin to come riding in and save this board by banning certain posters.  I’m sure I have that wrong as I have a hard time deciphering your gibberish.  Can you explain yourself?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Children! Behave!

It would an interesting analytics project to break up each person’s post into 10-20 post-type categories:

1) attack: the other side is evil, going to hell, stupid, in a cult, mean to me, or a racist/homophobe. 
2) ….. crap there are no other categories 

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

for the record salty i will treat you like gold off the pol boards. anyone in fact......other than iggies.........

For the record I don’t care,

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

It would an interesting analytics project to break up each person’s post into 10-20 post-type categories:

1) attack: the other side is evil, going to hell, stupid, in a cult, mean to me, or a racist/homophobe. 
2) ….. crap there are no other categories 

Pretty much. I had a horrible event at work yesterday and it woke me up that some seemingly sane people really arent sane at all. 

On both sides, we have otherwise normal people that have gone completely off the rails. 

• Like 1