Please Give Me Chance

Prayers sent for Fifty🙏🙏
Get well my friend. I enjoy reading your input on AUFamily!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Glad to see you back friend!

Take care of yourself, you have our prayers.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

folks i have been sick as a dog. my reaction was so bad with the chemo they feared blisters wouldget my lungs or hear would kill me. true story. i have fallen three times lately and can barely walk. i went to the Dg last week and when i got home i could not walk to the door. i sat out in the heat in the truck until a neighbor saw me and called the emt's. they wanted to put me in the hospital tho my vitals were good so i refused because of my dogs. when i stand up i get higher and dizzy more so. for all those that still like me i say bless you. i can be a hard person to like and i know this very well. i do feel redeemed because a couple of christians told me in message and email that yes character DOES matter to include politics.and i am not starting a political convo i just wanted to update and let you guys know i feel vindicated for the most part. blessings to the those who need them and thank so many of you for reaching out. i thought i would not be welcome anymore. i am still taking a break as my hands shake so bad from the chemo i keep having to retype.and if anyone wants to apologize for calling me names because i did they will be excepted.

• Love 1

Hate to hear about all these health issues.  Chemo's basic principle seems to be kill you or the cancer.  I know what the reactions are like via helping my Mom when she went thru all that.  

Praying that you get thru this.  War Eagle Fifty...

Verdict is still out on our HC.  Some of the future recruiting looks better.  Just not at the point of optimism yet given some of his gaffs last year and his (what has become all too flippant) explanation of the dismal Spring Game running game.  He needs to win the games he's supposed to win...and the team is supposed to be prepared...always...all phases.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

folks i have been sick as a dog. my reaction was so bad with the chemo they feared blisters wouldget my lungs or hear would kill me. true story. i have fallen three times lately and can barely walk. i went to the Dg last week and when i got home i could not walk to the door. i sat out in the heat in the truck until a neighbor saw me and called the emt's. they wanted to put me in the hospital tho my vitals were good so i refused because of my dogs. when i stand up i get higher and dizzy more so. for all those that still like me i say bless you. i can be a hard person to like and i know this very well. i do feel redeemed because a couple of christians told me in message and email that yes character DOES matter to include politics.and i am not starting a political convo i just wanted to update and let you guys know i feel vindicated for the most part. blessings to the those who need them and thank so many of you for reaching out. i thought i would not be welcome anymore. i am still taking a break as my hands shake so bad from the chemo i keep having to retype.and if anyone wants to apologize for calling me names because i did they will be excepted.

Great to hear from you Fiddy. In my thoughts and prayers daily. Get well and back in the saddle. 

• Love 1

Glad to see you were able to return, at least for one post.  You take care of you, @aubiefifty, and don’t worry about us.  Just know you have a good group that care about you, worry about you, and are wishing the best for you. (Even if a few don’t always agree with you! 😁) I wish you would share contact info with someone you trust in case you are ever in need.  But that’s totally up to you.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Thank you Fitty for checking in and letting us know what's been going on. There's ALOT of people on this board that are pulling for you to get back to good health. We miss you coming on the message boards and we care about you. Don't ever forget that!! I'm praying everything gets better for you and please remember that you aren't alone. 

• Love 1

11 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Glad to see you were able to return, at least for one post.  You take care of you, @aubiefifty, and don’t worry about us.  Just know you have a good group that care about you, worry about you, and are wishing the best for you. (Even if a few don’t always agree with you! 😁) I wish you would share contact info with someone you trust in case you are ever in need.  But that’s totally up to you.  

do not tell anyone else but you are my favorite..............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

do not tell anyone else but you are my favorite..............

She is everyone’s favorite. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

you have made the list several times. and i can say that with out lying......grins

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Glad, so very glad, that you are back. You have been missed brother. May God bless you and get you back to your normal Fifty self. Take care.        Tim. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sorry for your hardships, fitty, still in my prayers.  It's good to see you posting.  Let this AUFamily know if there is anything you need.  

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2024 at 8:39 AM, gr82be said:

of course but beware if she gets that hair brush after ya..........grins

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Sorry for your hardships, fitty, still in my prayers.  It's good to see you posting.  Let this AUFamily know if there is anything you need.  

if i could walk ok would help. i am a threat to fall anytime. i have a docs visit today and i have no clue how i am going to walk up to where i am supposed to be. i ran out of groceries and monday i paid some folks to bring groceries and they got t-boned in a wreck. no one was hurt but i swear you cannot make this stuff up.

• Sad 3

On 8/5/2024 at 10:01 AM, aubiefifty said:

if i WAS woman i would be no lady sir! but at least someone caught that.

That’s great, I always assumed you were a man but saw that on your bio and figured I had “ass”umed incorrectly. Glad to see you back!

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

i just want the old aubie back prechemo and steroids.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2024 at 8:30 AM, aubiefifty said:

Great to hear from you, fifty! Take care of yourself and don't be a stranger. 

Glad you are back. Am praying for your recovery.

Good to hear from you fidy. You're in my prayers brother. 

• Love 1