Please Give Me Chance

Five-0, I'll give you two.  WAR EAGLE?!!! WAR EAGLE?!!!

• Love 1

The outside hate for Auburn’s success is real. They only like us when we play Bama. And that’s okay. War Eagle!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

WAR EAGLE

• Love 1

WDE!

• Love 1

50, I hate to burst your bubble, I wanted Freeze after Gus, I thought Freeze would finally arrive in Auburn after Harsin. I said to some friends at the Mississippi state game in Starkville under Caddy leadership we watch Liberty beat Arkansas in Fayetteville on a giant TV outside Davis Wade stadium, I said that's our next head coach. I would say that Freeze is doing a heck of a job making Auburn football look like a well run fortune 500 company, but Harsin was doom on day 1, just because of who hired him, you can't destroy a football program in a year 1/2 Gus is responsible for that!! Freeze and Harsin first year record was the same, there are two differences that favor Freeze over Bryan, Freeze has the support and NIL, Harsin had none of that, we are seeing and benefiting now what Tuscaloosa and Athens have been able to get away with for years and Jimbo told you so, Propst told you as well, now that all things equal the short man blame NIL for retiring really!!

7 minutes ago, eaglenest said:

50, I hate to burst your bubble, I wanted Freeze after Gus, I thought Freeze would finally arrive in Auburn after Harsin. I said to some friends at the Mississippi state game in Starkville under Caddy leadership we watch Liberty beat Arkansas in Fayetteville on a giant TV outside Davis Wade stadium, I said that's our next head coach. I would say that Freeze is doing a heck of a job making Auburn football look like a well run fortune 500 company, but Harsin was doom on day 1, just because of who hired him, you can't destroy a football program in a year 1/2 Gus is responsible for that!! Freeze and Harsin first year record was the same, there are two differences that favor Freeze over Bryan, Freeze has the support and NIL, Harsin had none of that, we are seeing and benefiting now what Tuscaloosa and Athens have been able to get away with for years and Jimbo told you so, Propst told you as well, now that all things equal the short man blame NIL for retiring really!!

my bubbles burst a long time ago. but no wde? you left me hanging..............

One thing is certain, the quality of athletes on this football team are undergoing a meteoric rise. History has proven that the quality of football will rise accordingly. 

Nick Saban's, and Kirby Smart's rise to the pinnacle of college football occurred because they recruited better athletes than every one else. If Freeze continues to recruit at the level he, and his staff are currently he will enjoy great success here. It's really just that simple. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Aubiefifty, I know you are going through a difficult time. We are all pulling for you. We appreciate your contributions to AUF. We appreciate how much you love AUF.

So I'm not going to criticize your post in any way. I agree. But you are wearing me down, my friend.

WDE!

last thing i needed to hear folks.you folks have no idea what wearing down is. today is the fifth day i have stayed away from the pol boards. i have been called a clown show among other things. and rex how many damn times do you have to tell me something? i do the dailies sick or not. i have not spoken a word in five days on here. i have had a severe reaction to chemo.  i look like i have  a bad case of the measles and the massive steroids are worse than the cancer and all it entails. if you folks took half the time thanking me instead scrutinizing  me we would all been better off. and if you think people have not taken shots at me and said some horrible stuff like calling me a ped and celebrating rapists. you people want me to shut up and be a good little boy and it is not happening. i keep the politics stuff on the pol board. i hope none of you have to face cancer alone.it sucks. i have no fallback.no family. and i have made the mistake of being fam on here when i am nothing but a black sheep and if was not posting articles i would hear from no one. thanx for the fooking uplifting ted talk boys.ok boys you have your wish. it is time for me to go..............

On 6/23/2024 at 9:51 PM, AURex said:

Aubiefifty, I know you are going through a difficult time. We are all pulling for you. We appreciate your contributions to AUF. We appreciate how much you love AUF.

So I'm not going to criticize your post in any way. I agree. But you are wearing me down, my friend.

WDE!

I like you Rex, but why say you are not going to criticize and then say "you are wearing me down?"

The truth is this place is a ghost town since they started the nest. At least 50 brings something. There's almost zero discussion here otherwise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cbo said:

I like you Rex, but why say you are not going to criticize and then say "you are wearing me down?"

The truth is this place is a ghost town since they started the nest. At least 50 brings something. There's almost zero discussion here otherwise. 

my email is lunalegend98@yahoo.if you ever feel like chatting let me know.i do fear i will not be back for along time and you have showed mea kindness on here at  least twice. i have one more shot to see how i do and it has been rough so and if it gets any worse i am rolling the dice and quitting and taking my chances. i have no children or family and i have a lot of auburn stuff i would like to try and pass on.thank you for remembering even tho trump is a trigger forme you try to give me a break and i will never forget that. also will and rex would have private messaged me but they wanted to embarrass me. hell i know what i did.and to handful i am sorry the rest of you did not get what you deserve. i will ghost some but i doubt i will sign in much if at all anymore.

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

last thing i needed to hear folks.you folks have no idea what wearing down is. today is the fifth day i have stayed away from the pol boards. i have been called a clown show among other things. and rex how many damn times do you have to tell me something? i do the dailies sick or not. i have not spoken a word in five days on here. i have had a severe reaction to chemo.  i look like i have  a bad case of the measles and the massive steroids are worse than the cancer and all it entails. if you folks took half the time thanking me instead scrutinizing  me we would all been better off. and if you think people have not taken shots at me and said some horrible stuff like calling me a ped and celebrating rapists. you people want me to shut up and be a good little boy and it is not happening. i keep the politics stuff on the pol board. i hope none of you have to face cancer alone.it sucks. i have no fallback.no family. and i have made the mistake of being fam on here when i am nothing but a black sheep and if was not posting articles i would hear from no one. thanx for the fooking uplifting ted talk boys.ok boys you have your wish. it is time for me to go..............

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

my email is lunalegend98@yahoo.if you ever feel like chatting let me know.i do fear i will not be back for along time and you have showed mea kindness on here at  least twice. i have one more shot to see how i do and it has been rough so and if it gets any worse i am rolling the dice and quitting and taking my chances. i have no children or family and i have a lot of auburn stuff i would like to try and pass on.thank you for remembering even tho trump is a trigger forme you try to give me a break and i will never forget that. also will and rex would have private messaged me but they wanted to embarrass me. hell i know what i did.and to handful i am sorry the rest of you did not get what you deserve. i will ghost some but i doubt i will sign in much if at all anymore.

I'm off and on too much to keep up with a lot of the inter AUFam stuff you're talking about. Though I know you are going through health issues and wish the best for you.

That being said... the "alone" talk is not good.

Check your local VA. Some are better than others for sure, but they should ALL have forms of social groups. Sometimes broken down to era served and sometimes broken down into current ailments (be is physical disability, cancer, etc) There's lots of veterans out there with little to no family and these VA's can be a godsend for those people.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I don't get on here much anymore, but when I do I enjoy your contributions on the football forum. I disagree with much of your politics, the hate primarily, but you can post your thoughts and opinions regardless. If you overstep, the mods will inform you. 

Stay strong brother and Godspeed!

Feel free to PM me anytime. 78

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 3:10 AM, aubiefifty said:

Thanks, 50. I don't know what all happened on here, but you always seemed like a good guy to me and I know you're going through hard times. Hang in there. Try not to isolate yourself but do what's best for you. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 5:10 AM, aubiefifty said:

Fifty I always have appreciated your input. I want you to know you will be missed if you quit posting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2024 at 7:35 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

Fifty I always have appreciated your input. I want you to know you will be missed if you quit posting.

Agree completely!!! I will pray for your healing and quick return to health. We never have to agree, just because we are fans. Every fan who posts on this site, whether positive or negative, has the right to give his own opinion on the current state of AU football. 

That being said, I’m just not convinced HF is any better than GM. Yes, his recruiting has been as good as any in our last 20 years, but I no longer buy into his or GM’s brand of offense. In this new age of college ball, loyalty to teammates and schools is obsolete. HF wants to recruit too high schoolers and develop them, but the game no longer follows that pattern of thought. With the SEC now at 16 teams, in my own opinion, I currently rank us 11th. Until I, personally see real results on the field, HF’s recruiting does not equate to anything better than GM and BH’s final and first years respectively. More importantly, friend, I will continue to pray for your health to improve and continue to read your posted articles. I’m in UGA territory and it’s just disgusting. WDE! 

I feel like only people in a certain age range will get the joke, but…

here’s chance. 

IMG_5166.jpeg

• Like 1

On 7/8/2024 at 10:11 AM, ScotsAU said:

I feel like only people in a certain age range will get the joke, but…

here’s chance. 

IMG_5166.jpeg

Homeward Bound ?? Maybe .