Casey's start tonight

Hard to pull against the Braves...   Casey locked in after giving up 2 in the 1st.   We need him to get over TJ and sign multiple Multi million deals and become a massive NIL donor....   War Eagle Casey.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Hard to pull against the Braves...   Casey locked in after giving up 2 in the 1st.   We need him to get over TJ and sign multiple Multi million deals and become a massive NIL donor....   War Eagle Casey.

I have his auto rookie card.............i collect all these cards and auto's and no family or kids to leave them to.i have thought about sending them to the fam for an auction maybe to raise money for the site but i have not been able to pull the trigger yet.

11 hours ago, LPTiger said:

He has pitched well his last few outings just has a bad inning at times. ERA around 4 I believe.

He's been inconsistent this year. But not surprising with TJ recovery. Just need him to stay healthy. Also stinks that the Detroit Tigers are not a great offense rn. He did fine after the first few batters. Just had a lengthy AB vs. Albies. 

3 hours ago, warbiscuit said:

He's been inconsistent this year. But not surprising with TJ recovery. Just need him to stay healthy. Also stinks that the Detroit Tigers are not a great offense rn. He did fine after the first few batters. Just had a lengthy AB vs. Albies. 

And they committed 2 errors behind him.   They didn't result in runs but more pitches, longer outing, lack of confidence...